Thread: Fenix V1.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Fєηix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brαzil
    Posts
    1,124
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    6,645
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Fenix V1.0

    Fenix V1.0 [MP].

    My First Hack for COD

    Use This Injector : Fenix Injector PerX

    Features:


     
    Player WallHack
    Item WallHack
    Plane WallHack
    Cars WallHack
    General WallHack
    No Recoil


     
    ESP Names
    ESPLines
    ESPBoxes
    ESPDistances



    SCREEN SHOTS.









    Packed Pe Compact.

    Virus Scan.

    Scan Virus Total.

    Scan Jotti.

    @--Fenix--
    @we11ligton
    @luizimloko
    @gellin
    @Hans
    @ChaosMagician
    @Solify
    @NOOB
    @Coder.DiasII
    @Fleep
    @King-OrgX
    @Pinki
    Others.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Fєηix; 01-05-2014 at 03:28 PM.

  2. The Following 137 Users Say Thank You to Fєηix For This Useful Post:

    27ecastudent (01-11-2014),ad550334049 (10-01-2014),adrianshou (2 Days Ago),Alex5678 (11-13-2014),alisaed1988 (09-25-2016),Amirul2552 (01-18-2014),angeloiguini (09-21-2014),arsalan01 (06-10-2015),asiliukas (10-08-2014),astondb8 (11-21-2014),Aurifiy (12-26-2014),Bambusstück (03-25-2015),baubum (02-05-2014),BigBAaaaNg (12-07-2015),BogdanOxigen (12-20-2014),BPandore (10-28-2014),brandonmac1 (05-11-2016),CalinX2 (11-25-2014),CeNsoRDe (04-17-2015),CODfan3221 (12-18-2014),crusty78 (11-23-2014),dacoolstguyevr (11-17-2014),daka96 (01-06-2014),Damian2000Pl (06-07-2014),DarKommi11 (05-23-2016),DetectionZero (09-22-2014),deznacosty (07-21-2014),divinez1896 (09-27-2014),DMorkY (10-24-2014),domiftw (02-13-2015),Draztic1 (01-06-2014),dwarkeshsoren (02-20-2014),elko1337 (04-01-2014),ElTacoEater (12-06-2014),elveyaco (01-07-2014),epic_xwootx (01-05-2014),fantaxxx (09-29-2014),fastedward (01-13-2014),Fbroya (01-26-2014),felipebolzan (01-06-2014),firewing2 (12-09-2014),fishboi121 (05-30-2015),Fliers (09-26-2014),gamerosd (11-20-2014),GameroZ56 (01-05-2014),geovanesfs (11-18-2014),gmack101 (01-17-2014),HectorJ (09-19-2014),hejawi (09-26-2014),hell in a cell (02-02-2015),hellraiser541 (01-06-2014),IceMatt9192 (4 Weeks Ago),iLwh (04-02-2015),Isaac Lopez (01-18-2014),ItsSync (01-05-2014),javle (11-23-2014),jaydenels (06-24-2015),jeffryobey (12-09-2014),josesantana112 (10-28-2014),kacsaman (01-16-2014),kaineulu (11-28-2014),KaViosekPL (01-09-2014),kevenmaster (03-09-2016),KidsGotNoSwag (01-05-2014),killdemon37 (03-31-2014),Kingtwaza (11-27-2014),Kozgra (03-08-2014),KrazedHD (11-18-2014),kureck (01-09-2014),L1mited1 (01-19-2014),Lauraa441 (12-03-2014),linkinpark89 (01-11-2014),linus776 (01-14-2015),liveubuntu (01-28-2015),loloito (09-28-2014),maixcel (05-12-2014),Mandrilija (03-30-2014),mastercurry (01-10-2014),Matiqlloco (05-10-2015),maya21 (01-06-2014),Megamlok (01-21-2015),Megasanderown (01-05-2014),misapati (10-14-2014),mreny555 (3 Weeks Ago),Muchachoo11 (03-22-2015),n00oo00oob (09-28-2014),nejckuhar10 (10-27-2014),neotam35 (02-04-2014),nicushor (01-06-2014),nonamecheater66 (09-20-2014),nonglin (07-05-2014),NothinPro (03-29-2015),OhFlashArts (01-12-2014),okaweoka123 (09-20-2014),ozle132 (11-26-2014),peachld (09-19-2014),Pepinko98 (01-13-2014),PLagueee (11-25-2014),ProGamingNinja (01-05-2014),Psycho12345677 (03-31-2015),questadera (11-23-2014),Qwx033 (09-19-2014),RandyRose (12-07-2015),RAPEYDOLPHIN (07-29-2016),riix (09-21-2014),rodders09 (05-21-2016),s62111 (09-24-2014),sanjaya (12-02-2014),Sapheez (11-20-2014),sapumal (11-17-2014),sellen (01-11-2015),serberry34 (02-02-2014),shadow_hunter104 (01-05-2015),SickCunt! (12-14-2014),Sikhsouljha (09-20-2014),SnakeVenom1 (04-10-2015),StandBy111 (01-07-2014),stefarca (11-18-2014),strangemode (11-16-2014),Swaggatron13 (12-27-2014),Swiftys311 (10-26-2014),syahid1709 (05-25-2015),tacwalrus (01-17-2015),taikaixin (11-17-2014),taiyyab (09-27-2014),TheLazyCanadian (10-16-2014),thelels (04-16-2015),TheTurnip (01-10-2014),vengeance_92 (11-26-2014),Wolf_1 (09-25-2014),xfan2012 (08-05-2014),xinfinity123 (10-12-2014),xxn00bixx (11-22-2014),xxn3v3t5xx (03-20-2015),yakumo25 (01-18-2014),zhikain (01-18-2014),_Htnorabat (11-20-2014)

  3. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    //Approved

  4. #3
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,938
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,152
    My Mood
    Busy
    great hack felix


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  5. #4
    Coder.DiasII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My World
    Posts
    1,511
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,752
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice Hack @--Fenix--
    • Registered - February 03, 2012
    • Contributor since August 05, 2014



    CombatArms Brasil


    PointBlank Brasil


  6. #5
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,938
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,152
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasanderown View Post
    Hey dude! is there an bindkey to open the menu? or did it open by itself?
    Try shift+insert key


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  7. #6
    Megasanderown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Veenendaal
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Try shift+insert key
    thnx bro! i'm test it right now!


    *edit Doenst Work!!
    Last edited by Megasanderown; 01-05-2014 at 05:50 AM.
    give some hugs this days!ヽ( ≧ω≦)ノ

  8. #7
    ninjaofmadness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm going to wait for your injector to be approved.. Looks like its the only one Windows 8 compatible! I'll post a review after!

  9. #8
    ninjaofmadness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Your (/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/756095-fenix-injector-perx.html#post9040837) Injector does not work on Windows 8. View your thread for my comment.

  10. #9
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,938
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,152
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaofmadness View Post
    Your (/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/756095-fenix-injector-perx.html#post9040837) Injector does not work on Windows 8. View your thread for my comment.
    injector does it matter what game you use to inject the important is dll


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  11. #10
    Fєηix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brαzil
    Posts
    1,124
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    6,645
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaofmadness View Post
    Your (/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/756095-fenix-injector-perx.html#post9040837) Injector does not work on Windows 8. View your thread for my comment.
    I use Windows 8


  12. #11
    ninjaofmadness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Sorry about that last post.. It was my fault - my AntiVirus was still enabled even though it was completely exited. I got your injector to work, in which I used this DLL. It successfully injected and closed the injector.
    As I tab into the game and join a server, there is no difference. I tried Insert, Shift-Insert, Alt-Insert, Cntrl-Insert, etc.
    Maybe its due to my game being a Steam-version?
    Edit: I know it's not due to it being Steam-Version (I got it to run without steam).

    Which button(s) do I press to open the menu?!

    Edit number two: ALRIGHT!! Got it to work!
    FOR EVERYONE WHO CANT GET IT TO WORK, but injected it - You NEED to change SOMETHING in your graphics-section, and apply it (and change it back after) - then the menu will show up. OR you can type "vid_restart" in console!!!

    -Disabling hacks DOESNT disable it.
    -Friendlies register as enemies on all ESP Options (Occasionally)
    -Search and Destroy shows spectating-players names above their head as Enemies.
    -Wallhack doesn't show through ALL walls..

    -The hack is alright for Wallhack, but everything else is buggy.
    Last edited by ninjaofmadness; 01-05-2014 at 09:00 PM.

  13. #12
    Fєηix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brαzil
    Posts
    1,124
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    6,645
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaofmadness View Post
    Sorry about that last post.. It was my fault - my AntiVirus was still enabled even though it was completely exited. I got your injector to work, in which I used this DLL. It successfully injected and closed the injector.
    As I tab into the game and join a server, there is no difference. I tried Insert, Shift-Insert, Alt-Insert, Cntrl-Insert, etc.
    Maybe its due to my game being a Steam-version?
    Edit: I know it's not due to it being Steam-Version (I got it to run without steam).

    Which button(s) do I press to open the menu?!

    Edit number two: ALRIGHT!! Got it to work!
    FOR EVERYONE WHO CANT GET IT TO WORK, but injected it - You NEED to change SOMETHING in your graphics-section, and apply it (and change it back after) - then the menu will show up. OR you can type "vid_restart" in console!!!

    -Disabling hacks DOESNT disable it.
    -Friendlies register as enemies on all ESP Options (Occasionally)
    -Search and Destroy shows spectating-players names above their head as Enemies.
    -Wallhack doesn't show through ALL walls..

    -The hack is alright for Wallhack, but everything else is buggy.
    Next version I Repair

  14. #13
    Megasanderown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Veenendaal
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by --Fenix-- View Post
    Try Using This Injector. Fenix Injector V3.0

    You have DirectX SDK June 2010 and Visual C + + 2008?
    i used the injector said; injected succesfully but the menu didnt open.. and yes i have DirectX and no i doenst have C++ 2008 because is doesnt need that!XD [p.s. other hack work fine!]
    give some hugs this days!ヽ( ≧ω≦)ノ

  15. #14
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,938
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,152
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasanderown View Post
    i used the injector said; injected succesfully but the menu didnt open.. and yes i have DirectX and no i doenst have C++ 2008 because is doesnt need that!XD [p.s. other hack work fine!]
    try this injector this is i use....gn-injector run first as admin......fenix dll is auto show the menu in game to hide the menu click insert key


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  16. #15
    Megasanderown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Veenendaal
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

    try this injector this is i use....gn-injector run first as admin......fenix dll is auto show the menu in game to hide the menu click insert key
    okay i will try!
    give some hugs this days!ヽ( ≧ω≦)ノ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FENIX VS ADIGA , 1vs1 on ship
    By 9taahan in forum Crossfire Video Sharing
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 09:18 AM
  2. [Preview] Poll:ADIGA or FENIX?
    By mazza1327 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Clan Brasil in Real life(Fenix Br and other farmers)
    By Capsule in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:54 AM
  4. ADIGA vs FENIX[BR]
    By baneocin in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 11:04 AM
  5. Adiga Vs FENIX[BR]
    By Gyurin in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 09:30 AM