Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    KlaKsyBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    InMyRoom
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    6,135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    iAKHooK v3.0 by Nee and OGC

    iAKHooK v3.0
    what's new? haha
    new ESP style
    added some more features like FoV scale changer
    but most important I did a code clean up
    less bugs, faster code execution.
    PunkBuster: UNKNOWN
    this hack is fully engine based!

    NOTE: WORKS PERFECTLY ON 1920x1080, OTHER RESOLUTIONS MAY HAVE BUGS!

    Features:
    ESP:
    Visibility checks
    Box ESP
    Name ESP
    Distance ESP
    Weapon ESP
    Cross-hair with warnings (changes color)
    Text Warning
    Screen Warning

    Removals/other:
    Wallhack + Nametags
    No-Recoil
    No-Spread (local only)
    Triggerbot
    Laser
    Show FPS
    FoV Scale 1.3

    Screennies:



    Virusscans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1394030837/
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/us/scanre...6eb54ca8bf988e


    Credits: Me(ofcourse), OGC/Blade, UnKn0wN, LiiKz, PocketMonster
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by KlaKsyBack; 03-05-2014 at 08:41 AM.
    Please donate! <3

  2. The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to KlaKsyBack For This Useful Post:

    4MacOnly (03-13-2014),aboy5431 (03-06-2014),akakljf117 (04-21-2015),aram1376 (03-06-2014),axou54210 (03-06-2014),Bambusstück (03-27-2015),biancad (03-22-2014),Brian62637 (03-29-2014),COD4-7 (03-06-2014),cod4bossx (4 Weeks Ago),DarkoSVK (03-19-2014),darkrider641 (03-11-2014),Doltear (03-06-2014),dtroo (03-06-2014),elNaZaHd (03-22-2014),ericv_g (03-06-2014),Error_410 (03-07-2014),ESJONNE12 (03-09-2014),FEAR1214 (03-15-2014),FixNever2ND (03-08-2014),Fliers (03-04-2015),frankie2306 (03-12-2014),ginge2013 (03-07-2014),IceBlitZZZ (03-07-2014),idofrig (03-09-2014),Ignacas0258 (03-16-2014),IllBePyro (03-15-2014),jekku06 (03-11-2014),JHarpoon10 (03-06-2014),JunkerCZE (10-06-2016),justkaaskut (03-29-2014),JXCK (06-02-2015),kennyj00 (04-22-2016),KingNoodles (03-05-2014),Koolaid Mods (03-08-2014),Kozgra (03-05-2014),M4d H4ck3r (02-28-2015),magyar_david969 (03-09-2014),master1028 (03-27-2014),Megasanderown (03-07-2014),moistt (03-26-2016),NoteworthyGamingTv (03-16-2014),pasindu12 (07-23-2014),phantom1337 (03-16-2014),pullupinyo11 (03-09-2014),Rahii (03-19-2014),rhaen0n (03-11-2014),savage401 (03-20-2014),SchneeFlocke (03-11-2014),shuanh68 (03-24-2014),SJslash (03-27-2014),stoluk (03-08-2014),storm100589 (05-28-2014),tanin0111 (03-08-2014),TheBi (03-09-2014),The_En|D (04-01-2014),tomas69pt (03-06-2014),Twitchyy (03-14-2014),vannco (09-13-2014),venoxcide (03-06-2014),xenon14 (03-15-2014),xnovoline (03-10-2014),xXUKxSMITHYXx (03-22-2014),ZoooPz (03-11-2014)

  3. #2
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    //Approved.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  4. #3
    Surfplayx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Nice work as always, Nee!

    -UnKn0wN

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Surfplayx For This Useful Post:

    KlaKsyBack (03-05-2014)

  6. #4
    GhostMode1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    591
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by KlaKsyBack View Post
    iAKHooK v3.0
    what's new? haha
    new ESP style
    added some more features like FoV scale changer
    but most important I did a code clean up
    less bugs, faster code execution.
    PunkBuster: UNKNOWN
    this hack is fully engine based!

    NOTE: WORKS PERFECTLY ON 1920x1080, OTHER RESOLUTIONS MAY HAVE BUGS!

    Features:
    ESP:
    Visibility checks
    Box ESP
    Name ESP
    Distance ESP
    Weapon ESP
    Cross-hair with warnings (changes color)
    Text Warning
    Screen Warning

    Removals/other:
    Wallhack + Nametags
    No-Recoil
    No-Spread (local only)
    Triggerbot
    Laser
    Show FPS
    FoV Scale 1.3

    Screennies:



    Virusscans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1394030837/
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/us/scanre...6eb54ca8bf988e


    Credits: Me(ofcourse), OGC/Blade, UnKn0wN, LiiKz, PocketMonster
    Might wanna include a section for hotkeys, would help lot of people out who are new to game...(like me)
    Example

    Hotkeys:
    'Delete' - to open and close hack menu
    'Arrow keys' - to control and scroll on the mod menu


    And BTW What injector do i use, that works best with cod4 (srry im new to game)
    Last edited by GhostMode1; 03-05-2014 at 02:51 PM.


    [U]Don't You Forgot To THANK ME[/U]



  7. #5
    KlaKsyBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    InMyRoom
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    6,135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode1 View Post
    Might wanna include a section for hotkeys, would help lot of people out who are new to game...(like me)
    Example

    Hotkeys:
    'Delete' - to open and close hack menu
    'Arrow keys' - to control and scroll on the mod menu


    And BTW What injector do i use, that works best with cod4 (srry im new to game)
    any injector would work
    Please donate! <3

  8. #6
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,939
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,150
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode1 View Post
    Might wanna include a section for hotkeys, would help lot of people out who are new to game...(like me)
    Example

    Hotkeys:
    'Delete' - to open and close hack menu
    'Arrow keys' - to control and scroll on the mod menu


    And BTW What injector do i use, that works best with cod4 (srry im new to game)
    Use extreme master 131 injector link in combat arms sec


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  9. #7
    GhostMode1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    591
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Use extreme master 131 injector link in combat arms sec
    thx for help but i got perX instead, works with all games lol


    [U]Don't You Forgot To THANK ME[/U]



  10. #8
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode1 View Post
    works with all games lol
    Pretty much all injectors work with all games
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  11. #9
    dtroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Anyone know if it undetected? I dont wanna get banned for using hacks.

  12. #10
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dtroo View Post
    Anyone know if it undetected? I dont wanna get banned for using hacks.
    It should be.

  13. #11
    KittyNoAim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    triggerbot is kinda screwed..

  14. #12
    -AhMeD..*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I Am New IN COD4 Hack So How Does it work ?

    and i am using GameRanger
    Last edited by Lovroman; 03-07-2014 at 09:26 AM.

  15. #13
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by -AhMeD..* View Post
    I Am New IN COD4 Hack So How Does it work ?

    and i am using GameRanger
    What do you mean?
    Do you want us to tell you how to use it?
    Find an injector and inject the .DLL in the game's process.

  16. #14
    venoxcide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Just as an FYI, for some reason my "Insert" button is the one that brings the menu on and off.

  17. #15
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,939
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,150
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by venoxcide View Post
    Just as an FYI, for some reason my "Insert" button is the one that brings the menu on and off.
    No insert key button read the main thread only delete key to off \on


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] iAKHooK v4.0 Public by Nee //Chams update
    By KlaKsyBack in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 02:49 AM
  2. [Release] iAKHooK Public v1.0 //By UnKn0wN, OGC
    By The Leprechaun in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 01:04 PM
  3. [Outdated] iAKHooK v2.0 Public by Nee //iAK clan
    By KlaKsyBack in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:15 AM
  4. [Outdated] Public iAKHooK ESP v1.0 by Nee OGC and LiiKz
    By KlaKsyBack in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 02:21 AM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM