Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    it was better than voting mccain...

  2. #47
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,717
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    it was better than voting mccain...
    Yup Obama>McCain btw Ian love you siggy o-o Jessica Alba lmfao (ithink...)

  3. #48
    ShadowRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I didn't vote for either because I didn't fully agree with either ones plans for the future, AND because watching that election and campaigning process was sad, and pathetic. Really brought out the biggest idiots in our country. Both sides had idiots, but I will stick with Obama since thats who were discussing.
    You know how many people voted for Obama with the only thing they knew about him was that he supported "Change" and "Hope"? Didn't know a damn thing that he represented. Had all these black religious folks voting for him, and didn't even know he supported abortion. Had all these idiots youths who wanted to act like they knew shit about government and wanted to make a change. No P. Diddy, its not vote or die, its vote with some sense of what your doing or look like a total fucking idiot. If you don't know what the hell your casting a vote for other then the image you see, please don't vote at all. You had Obama on all these stupid ass shows, rappers acting like they knew a damn thing about politics. It was like fucking E news with celebrities. So stupid.
    And as for his religion. Who cares? he sure doesn't. Any religion he says he is, is just to get votes. All hes doing is trying to get more supports and votes, so he doesn't mind going to a bunch of muslims and praying, then going to a christian church.
    And as for his ability to make anything good in his 4 year term. Look, your given a job because your suppost to be able to do your job. If he can't do his job then he shouldn't be president. We shouldn't feel down on him. Hes out playing a shitload of golf, going to parties, and playing basketball. I would say what the fuck are you doing, get to work. Do your job. We shouldn't cut him some slack because its a hard job, because we gave it to him thinking he could do it.

  4. #49
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    are you fucking tarded? your blamming a single man, when there are two other fucking branches he has to fight and backroom deals done by senators who dont give two shits about the people but only about their campaign investors and themselves?! obamas done better then Bush by a long fucking shot because atleast he's made an effort to help the people of america. republicans lie and say he's a socialist, but let me see them give up their medicare or social security. they then try and cite the bible; in the bible there are more refrences to "socialism" then there are in the MOTHER FUCKING COMMUNIST MANIFESTO!!!! FUCKING READ SHIT BEFORE YOU SAY STUPID FUCKING CUNT REMARKS YOU GODDAMN IDIOT.

  5. #50
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by koberaptor View Post
    I didn't vote this year both candidates would be good
    Nice bump

  6. #51
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    VOTING does not matter, whether obama got no votes...he would still be president, all the votes are rigged to make things the governments way. you think the government will put the responsibility into the hands of citizens who know shit about politics or the background of politics, which only politicians know?

    Listen, voting won't help, Mccain would've gotten more votes then obama,

    VOTING does not matter, whether obama got no votes...he would still be president, all the votes are rigged to make things the governments way. you think the government will put the responsibility into the hands of citizens who know shit about politics or the background of politics, which only politicians know?

    Listen, voting won't help, Mccain would've gotten more votes then obama,

  7. #52
    ShadowRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Voting does matter, even if things are rigged. Its like your saying be on the basketball team but don't play. Even if the refs are trying to rig the game, your still putting forth your effort. And if there are enough voices for an effort, things will change. Its just people don't know how to think before they speak, thats the problem. So if you don't know what your voting for, don't vote. But if your actually taking your time to get involved, and know what needs to be done, then you should vote.

  8. #53
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,383
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,571
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    i'm sure your mother does.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #54
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRunner View Post
    Voting does matter, even if things are rigged. Its like your saying be on the basketball team but don't play. Even if the refs are trying to rig the game, your still putting forth your effort. And if there are enough voices for an effort, things will change. Its just people don't know how to think before they speak, thats the problem. So if you don't know what your voting for, don't vote. But if your actually taking your time to get involved, and know what needs to be done, then you should vote.
    Wrong, you don't know about the governmental power, the citizens can't over run a government with troops of thousands, who can implant martial law at any second they wanted. This can't be connected to a basketball rig, because the audience can easily over run the refree because hes 1 man. the government with thousands of troops are much power powerful than the state it self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    i'm sure your mother does.
    Actually No, my mother is Muslim, so its haram to vote, because were voting to put man made rules into the world, instead of Gods rules. -This is another subject.

    -

    I'm 17 thus not old enough to vote, i'm not smart as in subjects /english/maths/science, i'd say im an average person. but when it comes to common sence believe me my IQ goes way off the scale.

    The US governments promise to tell us everything, but they have there secret meeting's without involving the nation, why is that? because its full of LIES and SECRETS.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-08-2011 at 11:23 PM.

  10. #55
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    I LOVE OBAMA .

  11. #56
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    I LOVE OBAMA .
    He hates you to. uneducated black kids like you who voted for him just because hes black what dicks, then bitch about "white people are racist" black people are the most racist out there.

    Bad mood, and im just being honest. how about no president.

  12. #57
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    He hates you to. uneducated black kids like you who voted for him just because hes black what dicks, then bitch about "white people are racist" black people are the most racist out there.

    Bad mood, and im just being honest. how about no president.
    Honestly, i dont give a flying fuck about people who are racist about blacks. They just want to be one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Who would you Vote for..?
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
  2. who are you voting for
    By SjoerdJr... in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:22 PM
  3. 2012 ELECTION WHO YOU VOTE FOR
    By Versa in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:16 PM
  4. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  5. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM