Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    g36gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    62

    North american union

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo&feature=related[tube]
    this is a small glimpse of whats to come in the future
    I don't mind if you dont believe me. Just don't be ignorant to what ill show you guys. Please don't make retarded comments base it at least on some facts after all this is debate section
    Last edited by g36gunner; 12-19-2007 at 11:21 AM.

  2. #2
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,511
    You'd have to shit me stupid if you think I'd believe this shit.

    A large part was about RFID chips, and "RFID" chips are fairly new technology. The fact is, that there are too many unknown variables to have for people to jump to conclusions.

    There are a lot of morally correct people in this world, who would do what is universally considered morally correct. Which people are going to enforce a totalitarian reign? Nothing can happen if they turn off your RFID chip, so what's the big deal? If it's wireless, it can be hacked. EMP pulses can fry circuitry... There are smart people who can build rockets that can blow up "RFID tracking satellites." RFID chips can't track your every move, they are mostly used as VIA GPS tracking, and can be removed just as it can be inserted, and how could it tell if it was removed. Muslims would never accept a non-Muslim government, and no Asian universal government is being formed to my knowledge, but if you can show me something, I'll take it back.

    The North American Union is pretty bullshit, I've heard of that Amero crap for a while now, it's not even going to happen. People won't idly sit and watch the Constitution just be scrapped without any blood being shed.

    The only thing I agree/believe is that sometime in the future a World Government will be created, but it won't be under these terms nor would it be this "evil."

    Some people believe too much in an Orewellian Society.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #3
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo&feature=related[tube]
    this is a small glimpse of whats to come in the future
    I don't mind if you dont believe me. Just don't be ignorant to what ill show you guys. Please don't make retarded comments base it at least on some facts after all this is debate section
    If it happens it surely will take time because its not an easy process. People think this will happen in upcoming years but they will have to gain control over the Muslim population because, as arun said muslims will never let a non Muslim government rule.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    g36gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    If it happens it surely will take time because its not an easy process. People think this will happen in upcoming years but they will have to gain control over the Muslim population because, as arun said muslims will never let a non Muslim government rule.
    Of course <sniper> its gonna take a while I was just showing what to expect in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You'd have to shit me stupid if you think I'd believe this shit.

    A large part was about RFID chips, and "RFID" chips are fairly new technology. The fact is, that there are too many unknown variables to have for people to jump to conclusions.

    There are a lot of morally correct people in this world, who would do what is universally considered morally correct. Which people are going to enforce a totalitarian reign? Nothing can happen if they turn off your RFID chip, so what's the big deal? If it's wireless, it can be hacked. EMP pulses can fry circuitry... There are smart people who can build rockets that can blow up "RFID tracking satellites." RFID chips can't track your every move, they are mostly used as VIA GPS tracking, and can be removed just as it can be inserted, and how could it tell if it was removed. Muslims would never accept a non-Muslim government, and no Asian universal government is being formed to my knowledge, but if you can show me something, I'll take it back.

    The North American Union is pretty bullshit, I've heard of that Amero crap for a while now, it's not even going to happen. People won't idly sit and watch the Constitution just be scrapped without any blood being shed.

    The only thing I agree/believe is that sometime in the future a World Government will be created, but it won't be under these terms nor would it be this "evil."

    Some people believe too much in an Orewellian Society.
    I see your point and am not asking you to believe me as I had wrote in my first post but this is going to be a really long process. The technology for the RFID chips needs to be perfected and obviously there are going to be protests against these ideas. This is just a method the elites can use to dominate us without most of us realising it. Anyway thanks for the feedback

  5. #5
    Bracholi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    You forgot home made microwave guns.

  6. #6
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracholi View Post
    You forgot home made microwave guns.
    Do not necro. The video doesn't even work.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] gradienz Blizzard skill mod(FOR north american)
    By kagome in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:36 PM
  2. any1 north american server?
    By Hyak in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:40 PM
  3. Trading Combat Arms account North American server!
    By Stevenom in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 01:10 AM
  4. Combat Arms North American MSG 3 Acc with MP7 Mod Perm
    By Sid in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 06:59 AM
  5. North American Version Of Sting
    By lagginswag in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:39 AM