Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    joblo150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Double standard, self contradicting retards = liberals

    They keep showing off how much they "care" for human life:
    "o shit let's take our troops back, lets not let other people's children die at war"

    but on the other hand they don't give a fuck about the aborted fetuses. Condom slips or too lazy to put one on? No problem, we'll kill the fetus no big deal.

    What a bullshit double standard...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to joblo150 For This Useful Post:

    HellBound (09-02-2014)

  3. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You really don't understand abortion.

    Also, politicians love to say "lets end this war" until they get into office then they just continue the war.


  4. #3
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You should stop caring, i stopped a long time ago.



  5. #4
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Don't understand abortion"?

    It's the killing of an unborn human. No other way of saying it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakugan no Shana For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (10-09-2012)

  7. #5
    Offspring316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Just groovin
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I agree with you, there's no sugar coating it. There are VERY few circumstances where it's hard to decide and that's in the case of the woman being raped or if the woman or baby's health is at risk. Other than that. Fuck it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
    "Don't understand abortion"?

    It's the killing of an unborn human. No other way of saying it.

  8. #6
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring316 View Post
    I agree with you, there's no sugar coating it. There are VERY few circumstances where it's hard to decide and that's in the case of the woman being raped or if the woman or baby's health is at risk. Other than that. Fuck it.
    Thank you for bumping a thread that's almost a year old! ^_^

    Anyways, since you got this rolling OT: Both parties suck, but which line of thinking would you like?

    Liberal: Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

    Conservative: Holding to traditional attitudes and values and shuns change or innovation, typically in politics or religion.

    Hmm...tough choice.

    Anyone who is against abortion saying that you're killing a human life is a complete moron, something that can't feel and isn't even a full human yet? Stop trying to be idealistic, especially if you're defending conservatives. Would you rather that kid be born into a life where they will experience years of pain and struggle? I wouldn't.








     





















  9. #7
    Offspring316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Just groovin
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Dude, don't even come on here, starting that dramatic bullshit again. And you're a hypocrite. Actually, spend more time on your argument rather than trying to make others feel like shit because they don't hold the same opinion as you. And, really, who's to say that that the "non-human" couldn't develop into a human being who contributes great things to this world? That's sort of selfish. Like I said, there are extenuating circumstances where I could see it fit, but if someone just wants it done for selfish reasons, that's a no go. And just because you think that they might have a shitty life, that might not always be the case. They could be put into a home, where they could find adoptive parents who could love them like they were its real parents, anyway. That's just my two cents. I speak with a little understanding, because I actually VERY recently had someone in my immediate family who was dealing with specifics on this topic, but that's too personal to really share with anyone on the internet. It's a real tough subject.

  10. #8
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring316 View Post
    Dude, don't even come on here, starting that dramatic bullshit again. And you're a hypocrite. Actually, spend more time on your argument rather than trying to make others feel like shit because they don't hold the same opinion as you. And, really, who's to say that that the "non-human" couldn't develop into a human being who contributes great things to this world? That's sort of selfish. Like I said, there are extenuating circumstances where I could see it fit, but if someone just wants it done for selfish reasons, that's a no go. And just because you think that they might have a shitty life, that might not always be the case. They could be put into a home, where they could find adoptive parents who could love them like they were its real parents, anyway. That's just my two cents. I speak with a little understanding, because I actually VERY recently had someone in my immediate family who was dealing with specifics on this topic, but that's too personal to really share with anyone on the internet. It's a real tough subject.
    So you're angry he's pointing out that something that is against MPGH's rules? Alright, make sense for your average pre-teen, but from your grammatical structure in guessing you are older, do let's get down to the facts.

    You like to contribute to the debate section.
    You keep bumping old threads which is against the rules, then become angry when you are called out on it.

    If you're going to contribute, do so in te currently active threads. We would rather you start the same thread from a year ago anew rather than bump an outdated thread.
    @scotbud123 just report the posts if he continues, this bump should suffice for an infraction or warning.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (08-12-2012)

  12. #9
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring316 View Post
    Dude, don't even come on here, starting that dramatic bullshit again. And you're a hypocrite. Actually, spend more time on your argument rather than trying to make others feel like shit because they don't hold the same opinion as you. And, really, who's to say that that the "non-human" couldn't develop into a human being who contributes great things to this world? That's sort of selfish. Like I said, there are extenuating circumstances where I could see it fit, but if someone just wants it done for selfish reasons, that's a no go. And just because you think that they might have a shitty life, that might not always be the case. They could be put into a home, where they could find adoptive parents who could love them like they were its real parents, anyway. That's just my two cents. I speak with a little understanding, because I actually VERY recently had someone in my immediate family who was dealing with specifics on this topic, but that's too personal to really share with anyone on the internet. It's a real tough subject.
    I'm a hypocrite? About what? At what point did I state something and then go against that?

    If I was a women who aborted her kid because I wasn't ready to be a mother, your comment would make me feel like shit too.

    Chances are, if it's a kid that's going to grow up to become something great, his/her parents will have the means to give birth and then take care of them. We're talking about kids that are getting aborted, a.k.a the parents can NOT handle the kid and giving birth to him/her and it would NOT work out.

    "Selfish reasons"? There is no such thing when it comes to an abortion. Even if the person does not want the kid, they do not want the kid. I would rather have a mother chose to abort her kid before it can feel it than have her go through postpartum depression and kill it once it's born. If the person is not ready for a kid, they're not ready for a kid. That doesn't make them selfish. Irresponsible? Maybe, but not selfish.

    I feel bad for whoever in your family is having to make a decision like this, I know it's a tough one. But to exclude abortions as an option just because religion deems it as "wrong" and moralistic fools deem it as "wrong" is complete bullshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @scotbud123 just report the posts if he continues, this bump should suffice for an infraction or warning.
    I already did. ^_^
    Last edited by scotbud123; 08-12-2012 at 11:11 AM.








     





















  13. #10
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    This subject is not difficult at all. A bitch has the right to kill a parasite living inside her. All a human is, is a parasite feeding off the mother when inside the womb, this giving her full jurisdiction on whether it keeps feeding off of her bodies nutritional consumption or if it is killed. She has the right to choose, it's her own damn body. If it's already disconnect from the ambilical chord or outside of the host it obviously is not a simple "abort the fucker" situation and would be ending a self-sustaining life form, which in then is the morally/legally wrong aspect of said situation.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (08-12-2012)

  15. #11
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Who cares whether liberals are such things or not. The political system in the U.S. and in most of the world is flawed.

    "Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so."
    -Gore Vidal
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Nathan For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (08-12-2012)

  17. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

    Anyone who is against abortion saying that you're killing a human life is a complete moron, something that can't feel and isn't even a full human yet? Stop trying to be idealistic, especially if you're defending conservatives. Would you rather that kid be born into a life where they will experience years of pain and struggle? I wouldn't.
    I'm all for abortion and such.

    But you do realize that saying "everyone who believes ________ is a moron" is pretty much the same thing they will say right?
    -------------------------------------------------------

    Again, all for abortion, but when the debate is pretty much the same as the other sides, its hard to say you are right.


  18. #13
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Thank you for bumping a thread that's almost a year old! ^_^

    Anyways, since you got this rolling OT: Both parties suck, but which line of thinking would you like?

    Liberal: Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

    Conservative: Holding to traditional attitudes and values and shuns change or innovation, typically in politics or religion.

    Hmm...tough choice.

    Anyone who is against abortion saying that you're killing a human life is a complete moron, something that can't feel and isn't even a full human yet? Stop trying to be idealistic, especially if you're defending conservatives. Would you rather that kid be born into a life where they will experience years of pain and struggle? I wouldn't.
    I'm against abortion, only because it is too easy to allow indviduals to do so deciminately. I.e countries that do support abortion also typically have babies aborted because they aren't male or female. You can illegalize the disclosure of the baby's sex, but it is too easy to escape somewhere where they disclose the sex (i.e cross a border) and get a gender check on the baby.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  19. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I'm against abortion, only because it is too easy to allow indviduals to do so deciminately. I.e countries that do support abortion also typically have babies aborted because they aren't male or female. You can illegalize the disclosure of the baby's sex, but it is too easy to escape somewhere where they disclose the sex (i.e cross a border) and get a gender check on the baby.
    I think abortion in first world countries has more to do with the stupidity of the couple than the actual need of an abortion.


  20. #15
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm all for abortion and such.

    But you do realize that saying "everyone who believes ________ is a moron" is pretty much the same thing they will say right?
    -------------------------------------------------------

    Again, all for abortion, but when the debate is pretty much the same as the other sides, its hard to say you are right.
    Well, you quoted one part of my post, and even in that part there are reasons as to WHY they are morons. I didn't just say "you're dumb, herp".

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I'm against abortion, only because it is too easy to allow indviduals to do so deciminately. I.e countries that do support abortion also typically have babies aborted because they aren't male or female. You can illegalize the disclosure of the baby's sex, but it is too easy to escape somewhere where they disclose the sex (i.e cross a border) and get a gender check on the baby.
    Maybe there should be limitations, but to make it illegal because Christians think it's WRONG or "taking a life" is stupid. Like I said, what about people who can't take CARE of that kid? They should have the OPTION to abort the kid if they so choose. I think "killing" it (if you can even call it that) before it can even feel, is better than making it suffer through a bad life.








     





















Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Self Extracting Trainer By OMGWTF
    By OMGWTF in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 08:39 AM
  2. Self Pictures!
    By SpiderByte in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 07:42 AM
  3. im a retard
    By darkone1149 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:44 PM
  4. Mindless Self Indulgence
    By Chronologix in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:40 PM
  5. [search]Warrock double window
    By ryan5458 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 11:56 AM