Poll: Which one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    ritty111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your pooter
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Whats a better avatar?

    The money one I have know or this one?

    BTW I made this one
    Last edited by ritty111; 12-12-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

  2. #2
    iWAFFLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    None becuase there both full of screen-lagging fail.

  3. #3
    ritty111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your pooter
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
    None becuase there both full of screen-lagging fail.
    what the hell are you talking about....
    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

  4. #4
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    /Moved to correct section.

    Both fail.

  5. #5
    ritty111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your pooter
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    /Moved to correct section.

    Both fail.



    heehee. like yours owns right?
    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

  6. #6
    iWAFFLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd rather look at Stalin then looking at a stack of money with balls for eyes.

  7. #7
    ritty111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your pooter
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
    I'd rather look at Stalin then looking at a stack of money with balls for eyes.

    hahaha




    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

  8. #8
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THEM GTFO FAGGATRON
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  9. #9
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    454
    My Mood
    Devilish
    they can both suck my penis. but geico is better. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  10. #10
    Lukas59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Linz
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    305
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lool i wanted to say the same..

  11. #11
    iWAFFLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
    they can both suck my penis. but geico is better. =/
    So you'd rather have geico suck your penis?

  12. #12
    ritty111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your pooter
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post

    So you'd rather have geico suck your penis?

    Actually I think he just means the stack of dollar bills. He could mean the lizard but, who knows?
    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

  13. #13
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thats a nice one

  14. #14
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    The one you made. Aha, the money commercials kinda funyyy.

  15. #15
    iWAFFLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    You think a stack of money with balls as eyes is funny?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whats a better avatar?
    By ritty111 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:50 AM
  2. What is better?
    By timebomb99 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:10 AM
  3. What is Better? Take The Poll
    By xxjakeoxx98 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 05:53 PM
  4. what is better zune or ipod ????
    By klk101 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 01:52 PM
  5. What is better????
    By ghostface in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:40 PM