Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43

    gift for kenshiro tatsu on gaiaonline

    v1
    v2


    pro's:?
    con's:?
    suggestions:
    changes:

    btw... this is just a gift it's not really a "try hard" thing
    Last edited by taken4time; 01-19-2010 at 09:24 AM.

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  2. #2
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    when making a gift, u must make it as good as you can IMO,,,
    Renders is too bright and low quality, it doesnt suit the BG, make it darker.
    There is a bit flow, good.
    Make the text smaller.
    Could have used another colors for the BG.
    KIU

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    thx ali i guess i can make a v2 .-.

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  4. #4
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    thx ali i guess i can make a v2 .-.
    Make one, include more flow, other colors,darken the render, use smaller text placed near the render.

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post


    Make one, include more flow, other colors,darken the render, use smaller text placed near the render.
    mk... maybe i'll add a c4d to "spruce" it up o-o

    edit: v2 is up
    Last edited by taken4time; 01-19-2010 at 09:27 AM.

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  6. #6
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    V1
    render is too bright
    lq
    doesnt blend
    there is no flow
    the bg colours are bad
    V2
    Just looks wierd
    it doesnt look good
    ur text is bad in both
    Tips
    Work on ur blending and flow
    add a light source
    make smaller unobtrusive text that blends in more
    also if ur gonna make a gift, make it better than u would for urself
    also u have this as a gift in ur sigs, those are gifts people make for u not gifts u make for people
    Last edited by Scrcrw; 01-19-2010 at 08:55 PM.


    Shifty sexy shit


  7. #7
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i agree with scrcw.
    V2 looks weird.

    But the good things are that the BG and render go well together, i mean they suit. u also added flow.

    Read some tuts aand u will improve GJ KIU

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    V1
    render is too bright
    lq
    doesnt blend
    there is no flow
    the bg colours are bad
    V2
    Just looks wierd
    it doesnt look good
    ur text is bad in both
    Tips
    Work on ur blending and flow
    add a light source
    make smaller unobtrusive text that blends in more
    also if ur gonna make a gift, make it better than u would for urself
    also u have this as a gift in ur sigs, those are gifts people make for u not gifts u make for people

    i see your point.... but i don't get gifts... because i'm not respected... therefore it's no point of making a gifts given to ME list

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  9. #9
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    i see your point.... but i don't get gifts... because i'm not respected... therefore it's no point of making a gifts given to ME list
    That gift sentence he stole from me D:

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post


    That gift sentence he stole from me D:
    how could i steal it from you if i haven't been here in a week?
    Last edited by taken4time; 01-20-2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: mispelled word r.r

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  11. #11
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    i see your point.... but i don't get gifts... because i'm not respected... therefore it's no point of making a gifts given to ME list
    well i dont get gifts, doesnt stop me making them, just get over urself


    Shifty sexy shit


  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    .......

    1. Don't make Gaia online stuff
    2. V2 is better.


  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    .......

    1. Don't make Gaia online stuff
    2. V2 is better.
    1.It was FOR a friend on gaiaonline... it wasn't GAIAONLINE in general
    2. Thanks i'd post v3 but it was too.... pixelated

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Similar Threads

  1. gift for ryguy
    By Gourav2122 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 08:41 PM
  2. Gift for Gourav
    By RJ in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. gift for optimum
    By Gourav2122 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Gift for Dave!
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 03:16 AM
  5. Gift for Flawless
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 10:13 AM