Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post


    me D:?
    This is Czar`s thread n his sig..idk where to get his stock ..
    i see mk well i thought someone would be able to find the root of the picture just by examining it

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  2. #17
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295


    Found in /fa/ on a imageboard.

    I know its not the most complicated thing in the world but I enjoy the simplicity of it.

    It includes 3 effect stocks, some pen-tool and a massive amount of effect layers.
    lol

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfx Soda View Post
    hey dude stfu this is a very simple thing and im not planning on putting a gift down cuz i suck and i dun know any1 too gift....but this i\just looks to damn easy
    Its because czar makes it look easy lol.

    -9/10 nice.


  4. #19
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfx Soda View Post
    hey dude stfu this is a very simple thing and im not planning on putting a gift down cuz i suck and i dun know any1 too gift....but this i\just looks to damn easy
    Now you have the stock, try and do that shit.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  5. #20
    Kivrin0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfx Soda View Post
    nothing will start enless people on here are immature and if it does start ill inorgh it i dun argue over internet

    Most of the 'words' you say here aren't in the English language. Please, take your time and speak with proper grammar. Also, whether you'll admit it or not you used negative criticism and put a gift down. If you think you can do a better job, prove it. Cos those things you call sigs aren't nearly as good as this.

  6. #21
    Gfx Soda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivrin0 View Post
    Most of the 'words' you say here aren't in the English language. Please, take your time and speak with proper grammar. Also, whether you'll admit it or not you used negative criticism and put a gift down. If you think you can do a better job, prove it. Cos those things you call sigs aren't nearly as good as this.
    if im not allowed to put negative comments practically everyone here is a hypocrite because on everyone of my sigs all comments practically said stop now dun try again u suck go play some combat arms and never come in graphics section again.... and in tht sentence tht u quoted only one word isnt in English language cuz i typo'ed so forgive me for being human and if u relize i use "text talk" or "short text" so sorry im like most people on internet tht shortens everything

    Goal List
    = done = undone
    [ ] Make a sig
    [ ] make a good sig
    [ ] get 10 post
    [ ] get 50 pots
    [ ] get 250 post
    [ ] get 1250 posts
    [ ] get 1337 posts
    [ ] get good at making sigs
    [ ] get called a hack in ca when not hacking
    [ ] make a part of the goal list tht every1 had on theres and practically every1 has done

  7. #22
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfx Soda View Post
    if im not allowed to put negative comments practically everyone here is a hypocrite because on everyone of my sigs all comments practically said stop now dun try again u suck go play some combat arms and never come in graphics section again.... and in tht sentence tht u quoted only one word isnt in English language cuz i typo'ed so forgive me for being human and if u relize i use "text talk" or "short text" so sorry im like most people on internet tht shortens everything
    The difference is that this is a gift, and yours are just signatures for yourself.
    Would you put down a christmas gift?
    Bitch got rolled.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  8. #23
    Gfx Soda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post


    The difference is that this is a gift, and yours are just signatures for yourself.
    Would you put down a christmas gift?
    Bitch got rolled.
    i dun even really use my sig i put em off for a bit so i can get comments once i get enuff i put on a new one so i can improve and maybe one day start making gifts so yah....

    Goal List
    = done = undone
    [ ] Make a sig
    [ ] make a good sig
    [ ] get 10 post
    [ ] get 50 pots
    [ ] get 250 post
    [ ] get 1250 posts
    [ ] get 1337 posts
    [ ] get good at making sigs
    [ ] get called a hack in ca when not hacking
    [ ] make a part of the goal list tht every1 had on theres and practically every1 has done

  9. #24
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I don't really care what you do, stop bringing hatred into this section or leave.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  10. #25
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Guys chill ^^
    I'm fine with any C+C I receive no matter how it is.

  11. #26
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Yeah but i'm not, especially when it's a gift towards someone.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  12. #27
    guza44_44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    309
    even though i said it wasnt really in my range of style after showing the original i really like the touch up ++

  13. #28
    Gfx Soda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Guys chill ^^
    I'm fine with any C+C I receive no matter how it is.
    =P well read wat i said to wats his face
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    I don't really care what you do, stop bringing hatred into this section or leave.
    hey kamikaze sorry about all stuff ive been starting i havent had sleep in 2 and half days ive been work on sigs forever it feels like and im very stressed so yes im gonna get mad easy and all but i still feel tht if i cant say anything negative then neither should u

    Goal List
    = done = undone
    [ ] Make a sig
    [ ] make a good sig
    [ ] get 10 post
    [ ] get 50 pots
    [ ] get 250 post
    [ ] get 1250 posts
    [ ] get 1337 posts
    [ ] get good at making sigs
    [ ] get called a hack in ca when not hacking
    [ ] make a part of the goal list tht every1 had on theres and practically every1 has done

  14. #29
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I never put down gifts, don't start accusing me.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Gift: Vaan
    By Greg in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 09:52 PM
  2. [GIFT]Vaan
    By Haze in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 01:48 PM
  3. Gift to; Vaan.
    By .Amnesia in forum Showroom
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 11:18 AM
  4. Kamikaze/Vaan
    By Kamikaze in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 10:08 AM
  5. Kamikaze/Vaan's Gallery
    By Kamikaze in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 09:41 AM