Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    This sig needs no C&C..

    This is probably the best sig i`ve seen on this week.
    Hahaha I appreciate that.
    But Flash is right, Kamikaze has really be dishing them out the past couple days.

  2. #17
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Posts
    1,937
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    I like those colors yo
    really? because you say colours when there is really only one used in this sig. It is quite monotone, it lacks depth. The lighting looks awkard and the background in unintresting. Text is medicore.

    Sorry, but i'm not going to kiss anyones ass because they wear a tag.

    I think the colours on the focal should have been lest un-drained and the effects should have been coloured to match them and flow with the scarf thing hes wearing.
    Last edited by Kyle; 01-23-2010 at 10:04 AM.


    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.



  3. #18
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    :/ .

  4. #19
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Posts
    1,937
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    :/ .
    Theres a difference between been nasty and been contrustively honest, and i believe i did the latter.


    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.



  5. #20
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    Theres a difference between been nasty and been contrustively honest, and i believe i did the latter.
    Oh, no, I respect your cnc.
    You're one of the best.

    The face was at the argument that didn't seem necessary. :/

  6. #21
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Posts
    1,937
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    360
    No, thats true, were cool tho.


    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.



  7. #22
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    No, thats true, were cool tho.
    Good .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  2. Google Having To Copy Ideas?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:05 AM
  3. Bananas Have Magical Powers?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. does anyone have hack for helbreath?
    By kartmatu in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:30 PM