Thread: first 2 siggies

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    DewJew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    first 2 siggies



    What do you think? the cars are both a Nissan skyline?

  2. #2
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Read tutorials and look at other peoples sigs to learn blendind and lighting effects...
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

  3. #3
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Looks ok but too much of the same colour in the second one

  4. #4
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Work on blending
    Use normal sizes like 400x150.
    Work on depth.
    Read tutorials and u will get better

  5. #5
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Top one is better then bottom one in my opinion.

    Read up on some tuts and keep practicing and you will improve a lot

  6. #6
    DewJew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Top one is better then bottom one in my opinion.

    Read up on some tuts and keep practicing and you will improve a lot
    i thought top was better too i dont like bottom much either but my friend did

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    Work on blending
    Use normal sizes like 400x150.
    Work on depth.
    Read tutorials and u will get better
    will do thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ___GodLike___ View Post
    Looks ok but too much of the same colour in the second one
    yeah i agree

    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    Read tutorials and look at other peoples sigs to learn blendind and lighting effects...
    i wills =P similar names ftw well at the beginning anyways

Similar Threads

  1. My First Siggy
    By Jack in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:44 PM
  2. First Siggy =)
    By Gfxx in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 03:55 PM
  3. MY first siggy :P
    By cozmicflare in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 05:01 PM
  4. My first siggy!
    By lostcausejr in forum Showroom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:04 PM
  5. First siggy
    By Chignon in forum Showroom
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:03 PM