Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093

    First MPGH Siggy.

    Ehh, what do you think?



    It's super fail isn't it.
    I believe that the most basic things can be abstract and explain a lot more from different perspectives.


  2. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Aurora text seems misplaced. I like the abstract art in the middle and the grey text on the bottom aswell. Maybe try to make the bg less bland MOAR COLORS

  3. #3
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Aurora text seems misplaced. I like the abstract art in the middle and the grey text on the bottom aswell. Maybe try to make the bg less bland MOAR COLORS
    Ohh
    Thanks ^^
    I didn't know where to put "Aurora." so I put it right there.
    Blehhh hehehehe


  4. #4
    DeityLike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    CONS;
    The text

    PROS;
    everything else.
    The sigs are made by me!

    FAVORITE




    LATEST






  5. #5
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by DeityLike View Post
    CONS;
    The text

    PROS;
    everything else.

    Is it just me, or is this "newb" trying to pwn me
    o__O"

    Haha Jk Deity don't take it personally


  6. #6
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I love the abstract effect on the top, especially the blend from blue to purple. Very nice.

  7. #7
    șThe Gameș's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    tbh here is what you did
    You got the image off of google or w/e
    added text n ur done ?
    try n do more to them than just that
    experiment with the tools provided with photoshop
    learn from tutorials
    just google them



  8. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    tbh here is what you did
    You got the image off of google or w/e
    added text n ur done ?
    try n do more to them than just that
    experiment with the tools provided with photoshop
    learn from tutorials
    just google them

    Actually my friend brundonickel from deviant art made this for me.
    Duhhhhh ^^
    I didn't want to play with Photoshop.
    I didn't want it to be TOO FANCY
    My next sig will be REALLY EDITED.

    So, you're telling me instead of using google, use google....


  9. #9
    șThe Gameș's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    I said the person who used the picture basicly just googled a picture and slapped on some text, not once in my previous statement have i mentioned not to use google



  10. #10
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    I said the person who used the picture basicly just googled a picture and slapped on some text, not once in my previous statement have i mentioned not to use google

    Hmm i believe you are correct,
    My bad, I must've made a mistake.
    I'm sorry I just find it really hard to read your tying
    e.g: n // ur // w/e
    Sorry, i know i should get used to reading it because lots of people type like that
    But whatever ^^


  11. #11
    șThe Gameș's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    yea im not rlly 100 % english :P
    im mostly East indian came to canada when i was 5 lived in quebec for like 10 years
    so im partially french
    and for the past 3 years i been learning english i can speak fluently jsut my typing yea.. it sucks :P



  12. #12
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    yea im not rlly 100 % english :P
    im mostly East indian came to canada when i was 5 lived in quebec for like 10 years
    so im partially french
    and for the past 3 years i been learning english i can speak fluently jsut my typing yea.. it sucks :P
    Ohh, now i see.
    I apologize. Thanks for the tip though.
    Now you're pushing me to make a new signature.
    I'm trying a new Aurora Siggy ^^
    A personal one that i'm going to make my own 100%


  13. #13
    șThe Gameș's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    great n you welcome hope i helped if ya need my support jus gimme a PM



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to șThe Gameș For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jabuuty671 (02-14-2010)

  15. #14
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    great n you welcome hope i helped if ya need my support jus gimme a PM
    Okayy! ^^
    Thanks again!


  16. #15
    Dep-01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    you changed color and smudged u sht dont put ur name there in that big ass txt like you made this
    I like to do abstract pics
    Im kinda new to Photoshop


    ::First abstract pic::

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. first 2 siggies
    By DewJew in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:44 AM
  2. First popout siggy!
    By Ariez in forum Showroom
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:55 PM
  3. First vector siggy or w/e they are called.
    By wandererimmortal in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 07:25 AM
  4. My First completed Siggy!
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 10:11 AM