Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093

    My New Avatar. Fail?

    Haha, so whatcha think about my new Avi
    I wasn't TRYING to make it be an MPGH Mod minibanner
    I just put MPGH so they know it's an MPGH avatar >_<
    I was playing with my mouse pad on this and didn't have my sketch pad
    so the ninja is super ugly...
    fml hahaha didn't really try.
    Just got tired of my personal pictures

    Whatcha think sucks about it?

    What does a ninja have to do with this?
    -My CA ign includes "Ninja" in it


  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ........look up ninja's.....copy style....done.


  3. #3
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    ........look up ninja's.....copy style....done.

    Copy style?
    What do you mean by that?


  4. #4
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Double Facepalm...

    Fail

  5. #5
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    Double Facepalm...

    Fail


    FML
    -_____- oh jeez


  6. #6
    Bleekenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The "^" eyes are not on the right angle for the tilt of the head (Seems like you may have drawn the picture then just added in a text box with the two ^'s, added a stroke, i have no idea what program you used but for photoshop you know you can simply tilt the text box so the eyes are in fact parallel to the rest of the head)

    The colours are either hopelessly random or brilliantly opposed.

    Also what appears to be a plain fractal on a plain background.

    Sure its an avatar and hard to work with, but you can still make it something special.


    Overall: Not bad, could be better, perhaps trying to use some more appealing colours



  7. #7
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleekenstein View Post
    The "^" eyes are not on the right angle for the tilt of the head (Seems like you may have drawn the picture then just added in a text box with the two ^'s, added a stroke, i have no idea what program you used but for photoshop you know you can simply tilt the text box so the eyes are in fact parallel to the rest of the head)

    The colours are either hopelessly random or brilliantly opposed.

    Also what appears to be a plain fractal on a plain background.

    Sure its an avatar and hard to work with, but you can still make it something special.


    Overall: Not bad, could be better, perhaps trying to use some more appealing colours
    Thanks, you're a great critique, like an American Idol judge
    I didn't plan on the eyes to follow
    I know Ctrl+T, but i didn't want to eyes to be with the headband >_<
    Really appreciate it,
    I have more time to make a legit avatar and signature tonight
    so i'll get right to it,
    Thanks again ^_^
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 03-05-2010 at 11:20 AM.


  8. #8
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563


  9. #9
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    looks like render, with wtf bg
    try idk tuts maybe


    Shifty sexy shit


  10. #10
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    looks like render, with wtf bg
    try idk tuts maybe
    Hahha it's a fail 5 minute one.
    What does >_<
    a wtf bg, just messing around
    I have never put time into a real sig or avi.
    Too much time


  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It took me 5 minutes to make my current tag.

  12. #12
    MvRouC12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stalking Choobs
    Posts
    1,693
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    246
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I actually like the ninja... i find it very... awkwardly... appealing.


    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    By stop playing AVA untill brasilian server comes.

    Do you guys really need to ruin EVERY game?


  13. #13
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by SSK.Darken View Post
    I actually like the ninja... i find it very... awkwardly... appealing.

    Haha, is it a little ball of happiness that brings joy to your eyes?

    This weird ninja on my left
    <<<<< is quite appealing in some ways.


Similar Threads

  1. New avatar eh?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 03:00 AM
  2. New Avatar
    By trixyrox in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 07:15 PM
  3. New Avatar
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:51 AM
  4. My New Avatar
    By ~Viper~ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 12:07 AM
  5. like my new avatar
    By darkone1149 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:03 PM