Thread: No Focus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    theres like 1 effect to the whole thing
    the gray and white stuff
    do more

    oh and taken
    lrn to take the cnc
    dont comment or arguments will start
    i used to do teh same thing
    r.r i knoooooow well mk
    but as i put... by this websites standards. if it has text it is a signature if it does not it is a tag.... [referring to him referring to it as a tag]

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  2. #32
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    taken4time, just STFU.
    Tag,sig, who cares? still the same, text or no, work i still the same.
    This sig is too bright,no flow,blending is bad and thats a fact.
    Bawls of Steel is 100x times better than you, thats also a fact, so stfu, read some tuts, and argue with bawls,flash,me when u get to our lvl.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brizingir For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (04-19-2010)

  4. #33
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I haven't seen none of bawls of steel's sigs, and I can probably say he's better than you... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  5. #34
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    taken4time, just STFU.
    Tag,sig, who cares? still the same, text or no, work i still the same.
    This sig is too bright,no flow,blending is bad and thats a fact.
    Bawls of Steel is 100x times better than you, thats also a fact, so stfu, read some tuts, and argue with bawls,flash,me when u get to our lvl.
    sorry i don't take CNC from a heartless heathen

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  6. #35
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    sorry i don't take CNC from a heartless heathen
    Your do realise your argument are insanely euphemistic. You think your doing better in the argument and in the sig/tag whatever than what you are actually doing.

    And trust Bawls is significantly better than you. I've seen many pieces from him and I am a fan of his stuff. Albeit he mightn't be high mod or inter, but his gfx palette is very good.

  7. #36
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    there's no point in arguing with the friend of a traitor

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  8. #37
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There's also no point in arguing with a GFX Mod.

  9. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    it was intended to be really bright as to white out his surroundings... thus the meaning of no focus
    Look, you can pass off your work as "its supposed to be" but when it would look better with changes, pay attention.


  10. #39
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    there's no point in arguing with the friend of a traitor
    theres no point to argue with a guy, who just cant take cnc.

  11. #40
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post


    theres no point to argue with a guy, who just cant take cnc.
    and your bringing this up.... when [bawls of steel] quit mpgh...
    and became a traitor to it.... yet... you continue to whine about it?

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  12. #41
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    and your bringing this up.... when [bawls of steel] quit mpgh...
    and became a traitor to it.... yet... you continue to whine about it?
    traitor?

    Ur like an idiot or what..Lol..

    We r not talking bout him but bout you, u r the whiny bitch who just cant take cnc,which will actually help u..
    This sig/tag..how u like..is shit..
    read some tuts
    /end

  13. #42
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    and your bringing this up.... when [bawls of steel] quit mpgh...
    and became a traitor to it.... yet... you continue to whine about it?
    Are you so ignorant as to not take cnc when you need it? Dude, Doc, Ali, Flash, even (occasionally) xsin are all better than you. Take your perfectionalistic attitude toward youself and throw it away. Because guess what?

    You have failed, son.

    If it's a sig, a tag, whatever it is, it still sucks. Whatever it's "supposed to be", it isn't.


  14. #43
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Are you so ignorant as to not take cnc when you need it? Dude, Doc, Ali, Flash, even (occasionally) xsin are all better than you. Take your perfectionalistic attitude toward youself and throw it away. Because guess what?

    You have failed, son.

    If it's a sig, a tag, whatever it is, it still sucks. Whatever it's "supposed to be", it isn't.

    in this case..i think i will say
    /epic agree

  15. #44
    hotdog393's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cs_office
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Fine
    In the famous words of metro.



    I AM DISSAPOINT
    dead account sorry lads

  16. #45
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdog393 View Post
    In the famous words of metro.



    SON, I AM DISSAPOINT
    Corrected xD

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Brizingir For This Useful Post:

    hotdog393 (04-19-2010)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sub Focus - Could This Be Real
    By Zithium in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 08:47 AM
  2. [Help]Make A Macro Focus on a Certain window
    By death12236 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:19 PM
  3. hack not in focus
    By shocko in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:30 AM
  4. New sig(yes i focused on depth)
    By Illum in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:51 AM
  5. I think we should focus on modifying textures
    By tehdestroyer in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 01:17 AM