Thread: Show Man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,767
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,146
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Show Man

    hey all, im trying a new style coment and give suggestions for sig be better, thanks =D
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #2
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    The only thing I dun like is the pixelation on the blue/orange things

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think it's a bit over-sharpened. I'm not to sure what else to say about it. I'm not used to this sorta style

  4. #4
    xsinxzerox backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    If you moved render a bit to the right...

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Eh..I dunno man.
    Not one of my faves from you.
    Like Doc said, effects are very sharp.
    Also the lighting is off.
    There should be a light source to the the left that corresponds with the lighting on the focal. Not so sure about that horizontal line your text sits on either.

    Kiu.

  6. #6
    șThe Gameș's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    meh not your best O.o i say stick with anime n stuff real ppl ain't your thing



  7. #7
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    meh not your best O.o i say stick with anime n stuff real ppl ain't your thing
    I agree with TG, atleast until you try another style.
    Real people are totally different from other renders, they require a lot more thought, consideration, and detail when it comes to depth and effects.

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    waaaaaaaay oversharpened.


  9. #9
    Hyak?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox backup View Post
    If you moved render a bit to the right...
    it would suck a whole lot more

    do not want
    sorry D:

  10. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    i say stick with anime n stuff real ppl ain't your thing
    I don't agree with that statement..
    Everyone struggles when trying a new style...
    If anything he should practice more with real life stuff to get better.

  11. #11
    șThe Gameș's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    I don't agree with that statement..
    Everyone struggles when trying a new style...
    If anything he should practice more with real life stuff to get better.
    I disagree with your statement i know my stuff and the only reason youg et better with "real ppl" art is by learning to blend with anime/cartoon once youg et the main concepts you may start on the real stuff (depth/blending/lighting, etc...)

    Otherwise your work will look like shit just like this one O.o



  12. #12
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its oversharpenned
    and it really just looks like u fractal whored it


    Shifty sexy shit


  13. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    I disagree with your statement i know my stuff and the only reason youg et better with "real ppl" art is by learning to blend with anime/cartoon once youg et the main concepts you may start on the real stuff (depth/blending/lighting, etc...)

    Otherwise your work will look like shit just like this one O.o
    That makes very little sense to me whatsoever.
    "Get better at real life sigs by practicing with anime sigs?"
    flawed, logic is flawed.

    The only way to get better with real people tags is too practice with them.
    For instance, if you're using an anime/cartoon or vector render
    Are you going to toss them onto a real life landscape?
    I have seen it done, but it's hard to perfect.
    The adjustments have to be spot on to make the blending work.

    The conclusion is this.
    Practice with real people stock to get better at real life focals.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-25-2010 at 05:45 PM.

  14. #14
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Meh, someone delete this I lagged.

  15. #15
    șThe Gameș's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    Rofl if youd pay attention i mentioned that anime sigs are easy to work with therefore you get the main concepts easier. (depth n etc.. ). After you know how to blend your stuff in and actually know how to work around with a signature thats when you really start getting into real life ppl im not telling him how its done im telling him what i know from my experience and don't tel me my logic is flawed. I havn't insulted you lets try n keep it fair



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEW BYPASS this is my friends bypass and mine he showed me it so yeah
    By $GHOST$ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:51 PM
  2. Farscape & other good shows
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
  3. Warrock.exe dosent show on WPE
    By outrage20 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:55 PM
  4. Plz Man Make Me A Sign Plz
    By Hennu50 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
  5. HW Man's anti-vehicle mines
    By poiu123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 08:42 AM