Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    iKeyLoggedU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisiana!
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Busy

    My 1st 3 Siggys Which One Looks Best

    3rd One is best to me
    MPGH it's time for perfection.




  2. #2
    dzhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would change the font for the Naruto one- but they all look cool.
    I like the first one the most. (Maybe you might want to add some other stuff into the 3rd one though)

  3. #3
    iKeyLoggedU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisiana!
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by dzhu View Post
    I would change the font for the Naruto one- but they all look cool.
    I like the first one the most. (Maybe you might want to add some other stuff into the 3rd one though)
    Thanks! Yeah I thought about the third one. I didn't add that much I was gonna add like the target for bow ranges but I said to myself.. "This blocks the gun tip".
    MPGH it's time for perfection.




  4. #4
    dzhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Maybe you wanna shorten the gun (or silencer) or just change the type of gun?

  5. #5
    iKeyLoggedU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisiana!
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by dzhu View Post
    Maybe you wanna shorten the gun (or silencer) or just change the type of gun?
    Okay after I do that I'm gonna hit you backup Add-Me
    MPGH it's time for perfection.




  6. #6
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    1st one - I like it. It blends well, and does what it's supposed to do (whatever that means).

    2 - I don't like it. The render looks like you didn't resize it properly, the text is to "flashy", and the blue doesn't blend 100% well.

    3 - What is this I don't even. It's like... a gun, but transparent. The purple bugs me a lot though.

    All in all, they're good for your first ones, but you should improve.
    Try reading some tutorials on DeviantART.

    Also,
    NEVER put text in the corner. It completely ruins the sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  7. #7
    iKeyLoggedU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisiana!
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    1st one - I like it. It blends well, and does what it's supposed to do (whatever that means).

    2 - I don't like it. The render looks like you didn't resize it properly, the text is to "flashy", and the blue doesn't blend 100% well.

    3 - What is this I don't even. It's like... a gun, but transparent. The purple bugs me a lot though.

    All in all, they're good for your first ones, but you should improve.
    Try reading some tutorials on DeviantART.

    Also,
    NEVER put text in the corner. It completely ruins the sig.
    K btw can you make me a siggy i am gonna re-do 2nd & make 3rd the 1 you made me ( if u can ) BTW IM TYPING THIS FROM PS3 LOL!
    MPGH it's time for perfection.




  8. #8
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the naruto need better resize , resize the gun sept that they look good
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  9. #9
    iKeyLoggedU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisiana!
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iKeyLoggedU View Post
    3rd One is best to me
    Won't let me edit? So I Mean The 1st 3rd Is Removed
    MPGH it's time for perfection.




  10. #10
    T0rr3nT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Daring
    1st one is the best

    the naruto's sig looks terrible...

  11. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    3rd one, all of them are pretty bad though.


Similar Threads

  1. ReDo's of 1st MPGH Siggy, which one's better.
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:31 PM
  2. Which one looks better?
    By neononxxx in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 05:54 PM
  3. Which one is best?
    By SupB in forum Showroom
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 08:37 AM
  4. Which ones the best??
    By Obama in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 11:55 PM
  5. which one is best out of the 3
    By 413X in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 07:53 PM