Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    5hadow-ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the gfx section or on Black ops
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Hungover

    New sigy tell me what u think?


    opps typo i lol i ment u
    Last edited by 5hadow-ninja; 10-14-2010 at 10:15 PM.
    xXLatestXx


    "Live in the 5hadows"
    -5hadow-ninja
    Every day gamezaion player : 55 templar Yvian Elyos pm me if u wanna pvp

  2. #2
    name13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,744
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Bored
    You can put text below the picture? Cause the adress won't work on my ipod

  3. #3
    5hadow-ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the gfx section or on Black ops
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
    You can put text below the picture? Cause the adress won't work on my ipod
    umm okay lol ipod?
    xXLatestXx


    "Live in the 5hadows"
    -5hadow-ninja
    Every day gamezaion player : 55 templar Yvian Elyos pm me if u wanna pvp

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    putting random tits, with bad effects is not a good idea.


  5. #5
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ok well the background doesnt really look at that good make it flow a bit better lighting need a bit of working on and the render aswell add a little C4D mabye and make the text simple or dont use it at all until you get a bit of practice 4.5/10

  6. #6
    5hadow-ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the gfx section or on Black ops
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    putting random tits, with bad effects is not a good idea.
    Why does it seem most people with a [MPGH] in there name are assholes about everything they post u could be a little more settle about it

    And for ppl who tell me to read tuts dont ive tryed and none of them actually tell me how to use the tools they just tell me use the blah blah it would help if they explane in steps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    putting random tits, with bad effects is not a good idea.
    Here i changed it twice



    Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post
    ok well the background doesnt really look at that good make it flow a bit better lighting need a bit of working on and the render aswell add a little C4D mabye and make the text simple or dont use it at all until you get a bit of practice 4.5/10
    how do u do lighting?? lol sorry lasttime i acctully used all thats stuff was in jr high 7th grade i think. Im 19 now so i forgot about some photoshop tricks
    Last edited by 5hadow-ninja; 10-14-2010 at 11:31 PM.
    xXLatestXx


    "Live in the 5hadows"
    -5hadow-ninja
    Every day gamezaion player : 55 templar Yvian Elyos pm me if u wanna pvp

  7. #7
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ill make a littlle tutorail on using lighting for you if you want

  8. #8
    5hadow-ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the gfx section or on Black ops
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post
    ill make a littlle tutorail on using lighting for you if you want
    awsome if you do youll get thanks from me
    xXLatestXx


    "Live in the 5hadows"
    -5hadow-ninja
    Every day gamezaion player : 55 templar Yvian Elyos pm me if u wanna pvp

  9. #9
    xsinxzerox backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I'm not even going to bother trying to help you.
    You are too sensitive for MPGH's CnC.

  10. #10
    5hadow-ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the gfx section or on Black ops
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox backup View Post
    I'm not even going to bother trying to help you.
    You are too sensitive for MPGH's CnC.

    hahaha nonono not sensitive im more annoyed by all the ppl that do stupid shit on fourms not only this one
    xXLatestXx


    "Live in the 5hadows"
    -5hadow-ninja
    Every day gamezaion player : 55 templar Yvian Elyos pm me if u wanna pvp

  11. #11
    Hitmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If someone says you suck, take it like a man, you'll get better then you can go up to them and say look how much I improved. I was a noob at a GFX Forum and every signature i made was 1/10 and they all said i sucked. TAKE IT LIKE A FUCKING MAN -_-

  12. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Rip scrcrw

  13. #13
    thegreatn00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Bruswood's plane.
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    its ok if ut not good at the begining D:, i was like that to and the tutorials never really helped me!

    okk for the sig with the girl:i really do like the pentool that you used well the black backround isnt really good =\ i made the same thing when i started, try the gradient bucket it could help ur sig look better.

    the orange and purple sig:...the stroke is too large and the gradient used on it is not really good<---in my opinion

    the last one: the renders don't match at all with the backround<-- not really a good sig =\
    Quote Originally Posted by cokenmentos View Post
    If this works i will make love to you even if you refuse.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOBINATOR View Post
    What is an Injector
    rofl




  14. #14
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 5hadow-ninja View Post
    Why does it seem most people with a [MPGH] in there name are assholes about everything they post u could be a little more settle about it
    if u don't accept CnCs dont post it in here , being a douche and flaming pros trying to tell you kindly YOU SUCK isnt a smart idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by 5hadow-ninja View Post
    And for ppl who tell me to read tuts dont ive tryed and none of them actually tell me how to use the tools they just tell me use the blah blah it would help if they explane in steps.
    cuz simply tuts assume u know that much of less than basic information about the "TOOL NAMES"
    i was seriously going to say that nicely , but flaming Empire wasnt a good move.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  15. #15
    5hadow-ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the gfx section or on Black ops
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by flamesdevil View Post

    if u don't accept CnCs dont post it in here , being a douche and flaming pros trying to tell you kindly YOU SUCK isnt a smart idea.

    cuz simply tuts assume u know that much of less than basic information about the "TOOL NAMES"
    i was seriously going to say that nicely , but flaming Empire wasnt a good move.
    i didnt flame him im just saying If they wanna be like that they dont gotta do it like mostly everyone does think of it like this if u met me in person or anyone in person would u really talk like that.And just to clarify if someone did talk like that to me id beat there ass

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatn00b View Post
    its ok if ut not good at the begining D:, i was like that to and the tutorials never really helped me!

    okk for the sig with the girl:i really do like the pentool that you used well the black backround isnt really good =\ i made the same thing when i started, try the gradient bucket it could help ur sig look better.

    the orange and purple sig:...the stroke is too large and the gradient used on it is not really good<---in my opinion

    the last one: the renders don't match at all with the backround<-- not really a good sig =\

    the first ones a gift the second one is fixed look at my sig on this post and the last one i didnt know what i was doing
    Last edited by 5hadow-ninja; 10-15-2010 at 09:55 PM.
    xXLatestXx


    "Live in the 5hadows"
    -5hadow-ninja
    Every day gamezaion player : 55 templar Yvian Elyos pm me if u wanna pvp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New shit tell me what you think =)
    By ShAg123 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 01:36 PM
  2. New drawing tell me what you think??
    By Versa in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 05:13 AM
  3. made a new video tell me what you think
    By bloddyapache in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. new sig tell me what you think plz!!
    By theexploited1 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 07:06 AM
  5. [New] Tell me what you think.
    By M 3 R K 3 D in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 01:37 AM