Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Thumbs up Thoughts of Despair/DevilishDeeds

ANY opinions are welcome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
    and “every eye will see him,
    even those who pierced him”;
    and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
    So shall it be! Amen.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
    John’s Vision of Christ
    I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by +dd. Storm View Post

ANY opinions are welcome
    The text works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyConservative For This Useful Post:

Storm (11-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits[a] before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
    and “every eye will see him,
    even those who pierced him”;
    and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
    So shall it be! Amen.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
    John’s Vision of Christ
    I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.
    lol for a sec i thought it was some mormon ass hole that came in here to spam.

On topic: I like this piece its well done, the render was placed wonderfully, except for maybe top left of hair, but other than that, i have no negative comments, its greatly executed and the text fits well. 8/10

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Storm (11-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

lol for a sec i thought it was some mormon ass hole that came in here to spam.

On topic: I like this piece its well done, the render was placed wonderfully, except for maybe top left of hair, but other than that, i have no negative comments, its greatly executed and the text fits well. 8/10
    I assure you I am monogamous.

Threadstarter
    COUNTERFEIT! COUNTERFEIT!
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    uhm im lost ethereal...
    and thanks liz, i actually followed a tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    uhm im lost ethereal...
    and thanks liz, i actually followed a tutorial
    Monogamous: archaic : the practice of marrying only once during a lifetime

GOOGLE FTW

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyConservative For This Useful Post:

Storm (11-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    bad anime but good artwork for it.

Ah the times....

Anyway good job, i don't like the flowers, thats about it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Storm (11-06-2010)

Threadstarter
    COUNTERFEIT! COUNTERFEIT!
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    lol thanks... i think?
    yeh i havnt seen the anime, it looks kinda cool so ive been meaning too. but the movie trailer looks kinda boring >.<'

Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    lol thanks... i think?
    yeh i havnt seen the anime, it looks kinda cool so ive been meaning too. but the movie trailer looks kinda boring >.<'
    u dont miss much, its 50min of crap, all thats wrong about the art style i have to say is the dust that moves in the BRS Dimension are layers moving to the left and right way to static, and about the sig:

really nice but why didnt u add the star inbetween the text
    ( correct me if i wrote the katakana wrong :> )
    ブラック★ロックシューター, Burakku * Rokku Syu~ta~

1 thing whats wrong too is not ur foult but the render creator since when does she have horns, only her sub dimensional enemy/friend has it.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nice 9/10.