Thread: Collab

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    šThe Gameš's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused

    Collab

    This is a collab between me and Ryguy

    He started it and i finished it. Here is the outcome

    pure sexyness /yea




  2. #2
    +dd.Shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    565
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Kind of messy, not too much clarity. (sometimes it works, mostly doesn't.)

    Took me a little bit to distinguish the focal too, it takes up a ton of room, and doesn't stand out too much.

    Better lighting, no clear light source, just a ton of spots are light, with a few dark spots.

    Depth goes with above, the focal is so big that depth is hard to achieve.

    Colors, work on using more of the natural color from the stock, instead of recoloring it with like gradient maps. IMO it looks much nicer.

    Overall, just clean it up, pretty messy. Clearer focal + clearer effects.

  3. #3
    šThe Gameš's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    why thank you kind sir
    ill improve on it bro



  4. #4
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Mmm the render was shit but i wanted to try it anyways.

  5. #5
    Ali G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asas
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    38
    whoa, wtf, the game is bawk.

  6. #6
    name13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,744
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by +dd.Shift View Post
    Kind of messy, not too much clarity. (sometimes it works, mostly doesn't.)

    Took me a little bit to distinguish the focal too, it takes up a ton of room, and doesn't stand out too much.

    Better lighting, no clear light source, just a ton of spots are light, with a few dark spots.

    Depth goes with above, the focal is so big that depth is hard to achieve.

    Colors, work on using more of the natural color from the stock, instead of recoloring it with like gradient maps. IMO it looks much nicer.

    Overall, just clean it up, pretty messy. Clearer focal + clearer effects.
    alive?
    i want to see rys start this is a little cluttered and c4ds failed

  7. #7
    Hitmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Would be nicer If you showed your start and Ryguy's end. I don't know who to CnC too, so yea, don't take it if you didn't do it.

    [img]http://d.image*********/0249/collab.png[/img]

    Place text somewhere more appropriate, I'm not saying that because its on her titties /

    Don't put Random C4D's, would look x5 more better without them.

    Try to organize things more, looks messy.

  8. #8
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Mmm i put the text there to try and make it look like it was on her shirt.


    EDIT
    Here's my start.
    Last edited by Ryguy; 11-16-2010 at 05:05 PM.

  9. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    There is no depth.
    Smudge settings are from 2007.
    C4d's are just slapped on and not blended well.
    Overall the effects are messy.
    Text looks choppy.
    Lighting? what lighting.

    Try again.

  10. #10
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Bad render choice on my part imo. I just wanted to see what I could do with this.

  11. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    Bad render choice on my part imo. I just wanted to see what I could do with this.
    If you're missing a head,
    better go abstract, that is you safest bet.

  12. #12
    šThe Gameš's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    Yall need to stop the hatin n do some actual CnC like shift did

    Nyways i do agree it was bad but for those of you who said you don't know who to critique it makes no sense its a collab critique both of us not just 1 person, adurr
    I think Ryguy is a great artist and if he wanted to try it its his choice i hate it when people tell you what to do, its like your expressing him as something YOU own which technicaly you don't
    so yall need to grow up a bit and learn some actual CnC if im not mistaken there is a guide on how to do so in these forums (last time i remember there was)

    and yes AliG im back



  13. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by šThe Gameš View Post
    Yall need to stop the hatin n do some actual CnC like shift did

    Nyways i do agree it was bad but for those of you who said you don't know who to critique it makes no sense its a collab critique both of us not just 1 person, adurr
    I think Ryguy is a great artist and if he wanted to try it its his choice i hate it when people tell you what to do, its like your expressing him as something YOU own which technicaly you don't
    so yall need to grow up a bit and learn some actual CnC if im not mistaken there is a guide on how to do so in these forums (last time i remember there was)

    and yes AliG im back
    All I seen on this thread was truth.
    But k.

  14. #14
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    If you're missing a head,
    better go abstract, that is you safest bet.
    There was a head, but there wasnt a head.

  15. #15
    Soladis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the Battlefield
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Great Way To Put It... :X
    I Am Soladis



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Collab] Die Illegale Kunstler VS. Fusion Betryal
    By Zen in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:48 AM
  2. [Collab] (Gangstalicious/Faux+Doc) vs. (Ultra Touch?/Vladmir+kirapwns)
    By kirapwns in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:05 AM
  3. Practice for Collab.
    By kirapwns in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 02:33 PM
  4. Me & Splinter collab.
    By .Amnesia in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:22 AM
  5. Collab peice.
    By Zhellbound in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:58 PM