Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Tell me what you think!

    Alright, I've never used fractals, or how-ever it is spelt, and thought i finally did good on my text!!! let me know what you think

  2. #2
    Fjsieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Bored
    to empty on the side add more

  3. #3
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical
    the side that's empty is made for text, and wouldn't flow right.... but yeh, idk what to do with that.

  4. #4
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    "Does sexy Jessica have a name"


    What in the shit..?

    Obviously she has a name.

    IT'S FUCKING JESSICA.

  5. #5
    Fjsieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Bored
    Agreed

  6. #6
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,658
    Reputation
    1498
    Thanks
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    "Does sexy Jessica have a name"


    What in the shit..?

    Obviously she has a name.

    IT'S FUCKING JESSICA.
    ^ truth is truth.

  7. #7
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LOL, my friend said she was sexy, and didn't know who it was, and I made him guess, so I put does she have a name .... This picture is really my sig, so the text is my choice... but I want the know the position and stuff.

  8. #8
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    The Text should be more varied, meaning there should be more font variation not just all impact and just placed there. It's also too far from where it should be if you're following the rule of thirds. It should be a bit closer to the render at about the same height. Also the text color choice for "jessica" is a little poor as it is a bit hard to read at first. I would suggest a lighter color similar to the brighter browns found in the fractals or render.

    The background is a bit boring/plain. Idk why you chose gray as your BG color but it should be changed to a brownish color to stay in with the color scheme. The smudging could be removed. I would suggest, for a better effect, putting the fractals over the render layer and erasing parts that cover her face and stuff and try and make it look like the fractal are around her rather than behind her.

    Some other things you may want to take into consideration are lighting and flow. Everything just looks pasted together and doesn't really have that natural appeal.



    The text does kill the sig but like you said, its your sig and you'll do with it what you want.

  9. #9
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    The Text should be more varied, meaning there should be more font variation not just all impact and just placed there. It's also too far from where it should be if you're following the rule of thirds. It should be a bit closer to the render at about the same height. Also the text color choice for "jessica" is a little poor as it is a bit hard to read at first. I would suggest a lighter color similar to the brighter browns found in the fractals or render.

    The background is a bit boring/plain. Idk why you chose gray as your BG color but it should be changed to a brownish color to stay in with the color scheme. The smudging could be removed. I would suggest, for a better effect, putting the fractals over the render layer and erasing parts that cover her face and stuff and try and make it look like the fractal are around her rather than behind her.

    Some other things you may want to take into consideration are lighting and flow. Everything just looks pasted together and doesn't really have that natural appeal.



    The text does kill the sig but like you said, its your sig and you'll do with it what you want.
    what he said ^
    ruyguy u just took those words out of me

  10. #10
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ryguy, thanks for your input. I do not fully understand how to use the rule of thirds, and do not know how to space my picture up evenly. I haven't used fractals before, so ty for helping me with that, and I know it's hard to read. The BG wasn't meant to be there, I forgot to turn it off it was supposed to be just the render and fractals with text.... so w.e and I don't feel like reposting, because then it just becomes lame. I would like it if you could help teach me the rule of thirds, via video, or teamviewer, or a nice tut that doesn't just say what it is, but how to space out your stuff into thirds.

  11. #11
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    I replied to your pm, I don't feel like reposting it here.

  12. #12
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,329
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You need to blend the render more I can see the white-ish outline of it still.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  13. #13
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical
    the whiteish outline i s because i duplicated and smudged it... it's a perfect render, downloaded it, didnt make it myself.

  14. #14
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    From your perspective, the arm to the left has a white outline.

  15. #15
    Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Donator
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth :)
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    From your perspective, the arm to the left has a white outline.
    yeah this is true but i kinda the like the flow of it the thing benind it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast