Thread: Purity/Impurity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Look, don't be a fucking prick. Look at tutorials. Do them. Learn techniques. You can't get better and create your own style if you don't know how to use the program.
    You call me a prick, and you're the one cussing?

    Sorry I thought this was an immaturity-free board.

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    You call me a prick, and you're the one cussing?

    Sorry I thought this was an immaturity-free board.
    You were singing the same song about tutorials months ago.
    You've barely improved..so what does that tell you?

    End result is going to be this:
    You posting shit.
    Us letting you know how shit it is
    U ragequitting (again)
    U coming back two months later to show everyone u learned scan lines.

    Seriously..read the fucking things.

  3. #18
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    You call me a prick, and you're the one cussing?

    Sorry I thought this was an immaturity-free board.
    Lol welcome to MPGH bro. Ex GFX Mod at your service.
    Good day, fuck you.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You were singing the same song about tutorials months ago.
    You've barely improved..so what does that tell you?

    End result is going to be this:
    You posting shit.
    Us letting you know how shit it is
    U ragequitting (again)
    U coming back two months later to show everyone u learned scan lines.

    Seriously..read the fucking things.
    this is how it usually goes, me posting stuff, turns out to be okay in someones eyes
    me probably agreeing
    one of my computers being turned into trash by my brothers stupidity
    I take time off to go do other shit,
    come back, make anonymous re-entry
    get accused for rage-quitting
    end up having to finish an arguement because of someone elses stupidity


    ps- If you're gonna be a dick, i'm gonna be a dick :x dickweed

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  5. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    this is how it usually goes, me posting stuff, turns out to be okay in someones eyes
    me probably agreeing
    one of my computers being turned into trash by my brothers stupidity
    I take time off to go do other shit,
    come back, make anonymous re-entry
    get accused for rage-quitting
    end up having to finish an arguement because of someone elses stupidity


    ps- If you're gonna be a dick, i'm gonna be a dick :x dickweed
    Cool story bro.

    Just so happened the last time you left,
    you were arguing with like 5-6 people in every thread.
    I call bs, you Rq.

    Also, whatever don't read tutorials.
    Just don't QQ when you don't get good reception.

  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Cool story bro.

    Just so happened the last time you left,
    you were arguing with like 5-6 people in every thread.
    I call bs, you Rq.

    Also, whatever don't read tutorials.
    Just don't QQ when you don't get good reception.
    show me once, since I have returned that I have raged to an individual that actually commented on my pic?

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  7. #22
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You were singing the same song about tutorials months ago.
    You've barely improved..so what does that tell you?

    End result is going to be this:
    You posting shit.
    Us letting you know how shit it is
    U ragequitting (again)
    U coming back two months later to show everyone u learned scan lines.

    Seriously..read the fucking things.
    my thoughts exactly

    just more harsh

  8. #23
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    this is how it usually goes, me posting stuff, turns out to be okay in someones eyes
    me probably agreeing
    one of my computers being turned into trash by my brothers stupidity
    I take time off to go do other shit,
    come back, make anonymous re-entry
    get accused for rage-quitting
    end up having to finish an arguement because of someone elses stupidity


    ps- If you're gonna be a dick, i'm gonna be a dick :x dickweed
    YUP U MAD RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGE


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12