Thread: Bored -.-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    They aren't that good, mate.
    The first one is pretty bland, and the plate splatter isn't attractive at all.
    I just don't know what the hell happened on the second one.
    The third and fourth are the same style, but to me they're the two best out of the four so I'll give you some tips.
    on the 3rd: Try using a soft eraser to clear out some of those gray splatters, to make it flow better. The whole left portion of the signature is way to bright for just putting in a render that dark. Be smarter with your lighting, let it be coming from one point in the signature. My recommendation, the top left corner. Since your render is so dark, don't go over board with it. Make it subtle. Lighting and depth go hand and hand, so once you got the lighting figured out then the depth will start to come together more.
    If I were you, I'd flip around that black and yellow C4D so that way it goes more with the flow with the render and then you'll be able to work with that. also that thing that looks to be a C4D below the right side of the black and yellow c4d needs to go.

On the 4th: It's a better render for flow this time, which is good. The lighting in this one is a mess. There's random spots of light and dark surrounding the render. Do the same thing as the last one, find a spot to make it the source of light. I would choose the top left again, so you can focus more on your render or "focal point". For the smudging, always smudge in the same direction or path to create a better flow. Also, smudge smart. Don't just make it random and play around with your smudge settings too. The random ass C4D is disgusting, get rid of it. Focus on a color scheme too. The colors used in the sig are unattractive and makes me not want to look at it. I would also remove the text completely but that's up to you.

That's as much as I'm going to say, because I don't feel like typing more.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dirt affect or brushes + c4d's.

:/ the original art looks 10x better.

Which means they all suck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Dirt affect or brushes + c4d's.

:/ the original art looks 10x better.

Which means they all suck.
    The orignal art is just a render, its not just dirt effect, brushes and c4d's, saying that is just dick. Not even critique, your just saying 3/100 of the things the picture is composed of.
    I make my own backgrounds, and what not. Don't be such an ass about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    The orignal art is just a render, its not just dirt effect, brushes and c4d's, saying that is just dick. Not even critique, your just saying 3/100 of the things the picture is composed of.
    I make my own backgrounds, and what not. Don't be such an ass about it.
    You remind me of me a year ago. Wanna RQ wit me dawg?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    Thanks, I was hoping for more of CnC to do with depth, borders, lighting, blending, flow, etc...
    I really like your work, it blends very well. Also you may not like them so much because I don't make anime sigs :S. I just make fractals.
    it doesn`t matter you are still good anyways better than me so i can say that u do like abstract things more don`t u?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Glad to see my crit gets acknowledged.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123