Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    cause im stuck for ideas on eagle


    Maniiiip make flying stuff and ships..

    and a hidden penis like on the lil mermaid cover

  2. #17
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Maniiiip make flying stuff and ships..

    and a hidden penis like on the lil mermaid cover
    can u do some moar than resend it to me plox, i no real good at the manip thing


    Shifty sexy shit


  3. #18
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    can u do some moar than resend it to me plox, i no real good at the manip thing
    K maybe I do tomorrow.

  4. #19
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post


    dont lie to urself
    me dont get, explain

  5. #20
    .VIZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Pretty nice dude, good work
    - "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
    - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    3 is teh best.


  7. #22
    Fjsieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's good
    Yet your start is quite dissapointing though still great
    Seriously a collab with Scr and shift should be mindfucking but this is not there

  8. #23
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
    It's good
    Yet your start is quite dissapointing though still great
    Seriously a collab with Scr and shift should be mindfucking but this is not there
    i thought i was actually collabing with matt (turns out they have the same last name, ikr)
    so i started for matt, otherwise i woulda started differently
    and mitch is just getting back into tagging, and i only do collabs really these days


    Shifty sexy shit


  9. #24
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    i thought i was actually collabing with matt (turns out they have the same last name, ikr)
    so i started for matt, otherwise i woulda started differently
    and mitch is just getting back into tagging, and i only do collabs really these days
    so you dont fap alone?

  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Too much dodge :F

  11. #26
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Too much dodge :F
    u just hate white cause ur black


    Shifty sexy shit


  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    u just hate white cause ur black
    Touche Broche

  13. #28
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    its like orgasms to my eyes /

  14. #29
    xxxlovexxx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere With a Lot of Girls
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    In Love
    nice mirroring....
    watch on right hand and left hand as well


    Add me on MSN - get2sw4d@hotmail.com
    Add me on Skype - adminb0sswr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12