Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    I've been trying and will keep trying, I've been practicing a lot lately hoping to become better. Thanks again for the advice. However, I don't want a dick in my ear.
    Ok.. just saying tho.. with the right lube.. might feel nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Meh, i like it <3

Thanks
    Lose the text.

Not much I'm going to say due to lack of time but the only way you're going to learn is from other people. So when someone tells you something don't try to correct them. Like if they say there's no focal or flow whatever they are probably right. It's hard for the creator to notice problems in their piece. That's why you post your stuff here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    Lose the text.

Not much I'm going to say due to lack of time but the only way you're going to learn is from other people. So when someone tells you something don't try to correct them. Like if they say there's no focal or flow whatever they are probably right. It's hard for the creator to notice problems in their piece. That's why you post your stuff here.
    I don't try to correct them, I try to correct myself, when someone tells me something wrong, I ask what I can do and then I do it. I try to take as much advise as possible. That's why there are like 50 versions of the same sig here >.< XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    Alright, buddy. Sorry for saying this- STOP FUCKING SPAMMING. Your POSTING USELESS INFORMATION TO RAISE YOUR POST COUNT. ENUFF IS ENUFF, STOP MAKING COMPLETELY USELESS POSTS. HALF OF YOUR POSTS ARE JUST RESTATING STUFF OR JUST SAYING GOOD JOB. STOP\\
    We can't stop by and say good job?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Saying good job, and spamming the SAME fucking thing on a page so many times are two different things. This guy was posting over and over, good job, you should change text, good job, too much text, good job... Over and over again. He's been spamming all the pages with multiple comments restating the same things multiple times. Its OK to say good job once in a while, just not OK to spam it. He's also been posting too many small responses like "lol." or "Looks K." Responses have to be at LEAST a sentence long.
    Last edited by Roxter; 04-02-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Decobez , Have to agree with the comments against you for spam, and this thread having a lot of spam in it.

I noticed Decobez as I was reading through this thread, started clicking to delete posts and continued, Please do not spam, you do not need to comment after every one else, I think it was 7 posts like.

"yeah I agree"
    "Thank god your not an asshole...." (even though OP / noone else implied he was)

Basically, Random, pointless Spam, next time I infract, then ban

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (04-03-2011),Roxter (04-03-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12