Thread: Parasite

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Ali G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asas
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    38
    70% doc, 30 % scrcrw.
    Still, nice collab, on of the best on MPGH.
    [img]http://www.**********/image/1926094/Apocalypse.png[/img]

  2. #17
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Where do you get your backgrounds?

  3. #18
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think i see some pandorum in the back behind the render am I right?

  4. #19
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    I think i see some pandorum in the back behind the render am I right?
    Umm no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    Where do you get your backgrounds?
    Google images. I just keep typing in random phrases until I get what I want.

  5. #20
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I pelvic thrusted my monitor.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    Taco (04-05-2011)

  7. #21
    Roxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I am not attracted to this type of style, I don't know why but I just generally dislike it, I can't see most anime sigs getting shitty ratings and then this really high ratings. That's only my opinion though. It's also why I stopped posting my work, because of the really extreme critique I receive, and when something like this comes out, that does have it's faults, only receives funny comments/positive comments. There isn't any real critique for these signatures. I think it's more your reputation than your actual work now. However, again that's only my opinion. Please don't fl4m3 me because I stated my opinion.

  8. #22
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    I am not attracted to this type of style, I don't know why but I just generally dislike it, I can't see most anime sigs getting shitty ratings and then this really high ratings. That's only my opinion though. It's also why I stopped posting my work, because of the really extreme critique I receive, and when something like this comes out, that does have it's faults, only receives funny comments/positive comments. There isn't any real critique for these signatures. I think it's more your reputation than your actual work now. However, again that's only my opinion. Please don't fl4m3 me because I stated my opinion.
    Then hows about you give "real" CnC?

  9. #23
    Roxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Then hows about you give "real" CnC?
    If you want me to, and you won't try to correct it, or call me a noob who knows not of what he talks about, I can, sure. But it's late here so ima head to bed, if you say yes I will type out a wall tomorrow. Have a nice nite, and a great day.

  10. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    If you want me to, and you won't try to correct it, or call me a noob who knows not of what he talks about, I can, sure. But it's late here so ima head to bed, if you say yes I will type out a wall tomorrow. Have a nice nite, and a great day.
    Ask anyone around here, they all now I can take the harshest CnC. So go write a wall.

  11. #25
    Roxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Ask anyone around here, they all now I can take the harshest CnC. So go write a wall.
    Alright cool, I'll write up an analysis tomorrow.

  12. #26
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    I am not attracted to this type of style, I don't know why but I just generally dislike it, I can't see most anime sigs getting shitty ratings and then this really high ratings. That's only my opinion though. It's also why I stopped posting my work, because of the really extreme critique I receive, and when something like this comes out, that does have it's faults, only receives funny comments/positive comments. There isn't any real critique for these signatures. I think it's more your reputation than your actual work now. However, again that's only my opinion. Please don't fl4m3 me because I stated my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Very nice.

    I think the focal needs a bit more pop though.
    Not much, just enough to keep up to par with the really vibrant gold bits on the right.
    Nice text, nice everything. <3


    That was C&C was it not..?

    Just to let you know, Doc and Scrcrw are two of the best taggers here..
    So it's not just a reputation thing.
    True they do have good reps with people here,
    but think where that rep came from.
    You get rep here from either knowing something, or doing something.
    These two have both of those qualities.
    If you don't know about these things, then it's probably best that you don't jump to conclusions about people.

  13. #27
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    I am not attracted to this type of style, I don't know why but I just generally dislike it, I can't see most anime sigs getting shitty ratings and then this really high ratings. That's only my opinion though. It's also why I stopped posting my work, because of the really extreme critique I receive, and when something like this comes out, that does have it's faults, only receives funny comments/positive comments. There isn't any real critique for these signatures. I think it's more your reputation than your actual work now. However, again that's only my opinion. Please don't fl4m3 me because I stated my opinion.
    Id like to know what type of person would flame you for not liking it as you said this type of style doesn't appeal to you it's like music not everyone likes one type of music and even the most popular type of music is hated by a lot of people You don't like it and that's your opinion

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (04-06-2011)

  15. #28
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    That was C&C was it not..?

    Just to let you know, Doc and Scrcrw are two of the best taggers here..
    So it's not just a reputation thing.
    True they do have good reps with people here,
    but think where that rep came from.
    You get rep here from either knowing something, or doing something.
    These two have both of those qualities.
    If you don't know about these things, then it's probably best that you don't jump to conclusions about people.
    Cheers broskies. Although I wanna see what kind of CnC he comes up with.

  16. #29
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    If you want me to, and you won't try to correct it, or call me a noob who knows not of what he talks about, I can, sure. But it's late here so ima head to bed, if you say yes I will type out a wall tomorrow. Have a nice nite, and a great day.
    Please, please, pleaaaaasssse do this.

  17. #30
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    cnc at me bro
    i can take it
    @Ethereal ily


    Shifty sexy shit


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast