Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exclamation New Sig - Please rate

Well, im thinking about taking graphic art classes soon since i'll be done with DJing in 1 or 2 years. So I just wanted to get a good start. This took me most of the week- especially since all of it is orignal, except the turntables. But i modified the turntables alot so.

Just please tell me what u think on a scale of 1 to 10 for a newbie

V2 I listened to some peoples advice and did some of my own touch ups - like brightness, saturation, and placements... other than that its pretty much the same...
    Last edited by pabloco825; 04-07-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: V2

Thanks
    First question: Are you using photoshop?

Now for the signature...it's not bad for someone just starting out, you're experimenting still and you're not going to have a great piece at your level of knowledge. I would lose the text and try to stay away from text in signatures unless you feel it is absolutely vital but in that case I would suggest sticking to solid colors rather than throwing it on overlay.

Focals like what you have here require a different approach, one that I usually do not use. Not really sure how to correct you on how to make this better simply because I usually use images from a front view usually of people. One thing I can say that you can fix is the blurriness of the turn table.

One final thing I would like to add is to not add things just because you like them, add them because they look good. I know that goes against personality but if you plan on taking a step forward in the area of graphic arts the first thing they will always tell you is to consider your audience. While you can keep similarities among your pieces to develop an artistic personality I would suggest not adding things like the radiation sign in your pieces.

Other than those few minor details it's not bad for someone just starting out. I'd like to see more from you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    First question: Are you using photoshop?

Now for the signature...it's not bad for someone just starting out, you're experimenting still and you're not going to have a great piece at your level of knowledge. I would lose the text and try to stay away from text in signatures unless you feel it is absolutely vital but in that case I would suggest sticking to solid colors rather than throwing it on overlay.

Focals like what you have here require a different approach, one that I usually do not use. Not really sure how to correct you on how to make this better simply because I usually use images from a front view usually of people. One thing I can say that you can fix is the blurriness of the turn table.

One final thing I would like to add is to not add things just because you like them, add them because they look good. I know that goes against personality but if you plan on taking a step forward in the area of graphic arts the first thing they will always tell you is to consider your audience. While you can keep similarities among your pieces to develop an artistic personality I would suggest not adding things like the radiation sign in your pieces.

Other than those few minor details it's not bad for someone just starting out. I'd like to see more from you.
    wow..... way different from the music section... usually u get a sentence or two..... 3 paragraphs....... well thanks..... ill work on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well man... the render is soo blurry... text is, meh. lol
    make the render and the background "Make one picture"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Decobez View Post
    well man... the render is soo blurry... text is, meh. lol
    make the render and the background "Make one picture"
    eh i did a V2...... in my eyes the V2 is perfect..... but you guys are pros and what not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pabloco825 View Post

wow..... way different from the music section... usually u get a sentence or two..... 3 paragraphs....... well thanks..... ill work on it
    I usually don't write that much unless I see that someone is devoted or could actually move forward quite a bit. You kind of started out how how I did which is why I believe you can push yourself to get better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I usually don't write that much unless I see that someone is devoted or could actually move forward quite a bit. You kind of started out how how I did which is why I believe you can push yourself to get better.
    yea well. My DJ instructor says i learn and advance faster than anyone else so who knows. I mite be great and i might be not. All depends on what the future holds

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pabloco825 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ryguy (04-08-2011)

Thanks
    As long as you have an eye for what looks good and have a little bit of patience the only thing you'll need to focus on is the actual fundamentals of the program and how to use them effectively.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exclamation

As long as you have an eye for what looks good and have a little bit of patience the only thing you'll need to focus on is the actual fundamentals of the program and how to use them effectively.
    .... thanks. hmmm im really kinda starting to think about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ill rate it 5/10

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !