Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    pabloco825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Exclamation [SIG] Black Dragon- Please Rate

    I think I'm getting the hang of this... my best by far

    I thought about leaving the text out but this time, i thought it was absolutely necessary


  2. #2
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Tottaly agree better than last 1.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #3
    pabloco825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Tottaly agree better than last 1.
    um thanx..... u replied immediatly once i posted.....

  4. #4
    wannatryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Twisted
    awesome siggy

  5. #5
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    i like the right but why is the left so empty?
    need moar effects

  6. #6
    pabloco825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    i like the right but why is the left so empty?
    need moar effects
    nah man.. if there were stuff over there it'd be pretty messed up

  7. #7
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    It's kind of empty but not bad for an abstract piece. It's not really what appeals to my sense of style but again it's not bad. I would suggest trying to liven up the dead area that is not the right side. Also I would suggest losing the lens flare and text. The text is hard to read and if you changed it, it would only take away from the focal.

    It's hard to really see what you did here but it's not bad. How long have you been working in photoshop?

  8. #8
    Defuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nice, it looks pretty cool.

  9. #9
    Sensatiion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it is better than yo last one.

  10. #10
    pabloco825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    It's kind of empty but not bad for an abstract piece. It's not really what appeals to my sense of style but again it's not bad. I would suggest trying to liven up the dead area that is not the right side. Also I would suggest losing the lens flare and text. The text is hard to read and if you changed it, it would only take away from the focal.

    It's hard to really see what you did here but it's not bad. How long have you been working in photoshop?
    ive been using it since about 2 years ago... but i never really got into it until maybe 2 or 3 months ago

  11. #11
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lens Flare
    Simple texture
    Paste image
    write something.
    NICE JOB

  12. #12
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by pabloco825 View Post


    ive been using it since about 2 years ago... but i never really got into it until maybe 2 or 3 months ago
    Add me on msn and I can give you some tips and such

  13. #13
    pabloco825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


    Add me on msn and I can give you some tips and such
    ok
    msg2short

  14. #14
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    too much negative space on the left side
    good effort tho


  15. #15
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by pabloco825 View Post
    I think I'm getting the hang of this... my best by far

    I thought about leaving the text out but this time, i thought it was absolutely necessary

    8/10 looks hawt. PS: can u make me an awesome signature?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast