Thread: Mhm.... tips?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    Stop the arguing.

As for the piece I would say it needs a better color scheme. Right now it looks like a mess and is really hard to tell whats going on. I would suggest starting originally with colors that actually match nicely or work well together OR work with gradient maps and other adjustment layers that can toggle the color attributes.

For now that's all I'm going to say because that's your biggest problem. As for other small things I would suggest making the canvas a bit smaller especially if this is a signature. Not bad for getting started (i think) I remember when I first got photoshop and basically used like every filter and effect in one piece lmao.
    lol, well actually nothing is going on just some shit all over. but thanks for the tips

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For shit's and giggles I wouldn't be able to "point out things that you can do to improve the piece" in the first place. Just say what's wrong, and move on and don't make the same mistakes next time.
    Sometimes random is good sir, but if you want us to give you tips, don't just make a signature that you put no effort in. "nothing is going on just some shit all over" is not hard work. Put effort into a piece that you might feel that works, and give it to us. We'll comment, tell you what mistakes there are, and you'll try to not make them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    For shit's and giggles I wouldn't be able to "point out things that you can do to improve the piece" in the first place. Just say what's wrong, and move on and don't make the same mistakes next time.
    Sometimes random is good sir, but if you want us to give you tips, don't just make a signature that you put no effort in. "nothing is going on just some shit all over" is not hard work. Put effort into a piece that you might feel that works, and give it to us. We'll comment, tell you what mistakes there are, and you'll try to not make them again.
    okay ill try but might i ask how you got the lightning effect in your sig?

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post

Don't post here on MPGH if you cant take there CnC.
    And you are not supposed to bump a thread either.

I agree with splinter cell.
    the colors are bad, and the render doesn't fit the BG.

make it a little smaller to.
    dont post here on mpgh if you dont know what CnC is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12