Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused

    Stepping through the inky veil.

    Gift for @Keroaplt

    The original one I made for you was better..but ahh well this will do.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Keroaplt (05-27-2011)

  3. #2
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    I dunno man, the left side is nice, but the thing on the right hand corner is weird


  4. #3
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    I dunno man, the left side is nice, but the thing on the right hand corner is weird
    Do not care, staying away from c4d faggotry for a month.

  5. #4
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Do not care, staying away from c4d faggotry for a month.

    well then do more of ur hot illy stuff


    Shifty sexy shit


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (05-28-2011)

  7. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post

    well then do more of ur hot illy stuff
    Yah..I really should actually. I'm just a lazy prick sometimes.

  8. #6
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    i want my original gift

    Really nice tho

  9. #7
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I like it.

    very plain, but its a nice gift.

    to me it needs more of a focal, and more of a light source.

    other than that its

  10. #8
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    I like it.

    very plain, but its a nice gift.

    to me it needs more of a focal, and more of a light source.

    other than that its
    Son..the girl is the focal. She's pretty much right there out in the open sticking out ya know..

  11. #9
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Son..the girl is the focal. She's pretty much right there out in the open sticking out ya know..
    Lol, my bad "focal" was an inappropriate word for what i was trying to say.

    to me the render should have more of a POP, because it feels really plain.

  12. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post


    Lol, my bad "focal" was an inappropriate word for what i was trying to say.

    to me the render should have more of a POP, because it feels really plain.
    It's a stock...

  13. #11
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It's a stock...
    /facepalm for my stupidity.

    Lol, sorry, had a retard moment.

  14. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post


    /facepalm for my stupidity.

    Lol, sorry, had a retard moment.
    No worries..I'm still gathering resources, that's why my last tags haven't been that great.
    Still don't have much to work with.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (05-28-2011)