Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Harsh CnC needed for SOTW Entry!



    Cnc away!~
    Last edited by Windia; 06-04-2011 at 02:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    That image is too big for a signature. You shouldn't add those green Matrix-like numbers over the pic...
    Planets take too much space in the signature, and planets themselves have nothing to do with technology.
    The hand in the lower left corner doesn't fit because the signature is fully covered in black then you just randomly stick an orange flying hand there..
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  3. #3
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post
    That image is too big for a signature. You shouldn't add those green Matrix-like numbers over the pic...
    Planets take too much space in the signature, and planets themselves have nothing to do with technology.
    The hand in the lower left corner doesn't fit because the signature is fully covered in black then you just randomly stick an orange flying hand there..
    Lol yeah... Okay well, Edited until I submit final -__- will add final to first post, Expect alot of improv's because I can finally use the CS4 again, and noot PS7<3 For those of u curious on this epicfailure of a 1st try... : http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...k/c11f998c.png
    Last edited by Windia; 06-04-2011 at 02:04 AM.

  4. #4
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Kittycatcat Now that is much better. Although not really much people here use curved borders. The signature is too simple and too bright. Nothing is happening in it. There's no "wow".
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  5. #5
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post
    That image is too big for a signature. You shouldn't add those green Matrix-like numbers over the pic...
    Planets take too much space in the signature, and planets themselves have nothing to do with technology.
    The hand in the lower left corner doesn't fit because the signature is fully covered in black then you just randomly stick an orange flying hand there..
    that is not 2 big to be a signature

  6. #6
    artemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In you mom's bedroom, yo Sex-appeal: High
    Posts
    485
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    that is not 2 big to be a signature
    He replaced it with a v2.

    I'll have to agree with SC. This is a good start for a background, try to get a cool render maybe, with some effects going over the render to make it blend with the bg creating some depth aswell.


    So you think you can TAG? Learn more.

  7. #7
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by artemon View Post


    He replaced it with a v2.

    I'll have to agree with SC. This is a good start for a background, try to get a cool render maybe, with some effects going over the render to make it blend with the bg creating some depth aswell.
    She :P Anyways~ I do have a darker edit of this... but I liked the Lighter one that blended in more @Splinter Cell

    As for cool renders... I am so nooby at PS i cannot use C4Ds to take advantage of anything.. it took me 3 hours alone to work on the Circuits from scratch kekeke (so if anyone wants that PSD feel free to ask) as I did save it alone for future use...


  8. #8
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    I would use a blue outer glow around the circuits Also i would make the background a bit darker and make the power button look more like its glowing. Not bad though. KIU!

  9. #9
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    I would use a blue outer glow around the circuits Also i would make the background a bit darker and make the power button look more like its glowing. Not bad though. KIU!
    Both versions with your suggestions, I used #0033ff for the glows.




    I think the lighter ones looks better ^^ (in this batch)
    Last edited by Windia; 06-04-2011 at 01:04 PM.

  10. #10
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittycatcat View Post
    Both versions with your suggestions, I used #0033ff for the glows.

    I think the lighter ones looks better ^^ (in this batch)
    Definitely .

  11. #11
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The white zone left to the button is too white. Darker it
    Otherwise, its perfect
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem