Thread: SOTW Sig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Be lucky you're even getting vip.

    So many people have won Sotw and not gotten anything at all in the past.
    Funny how when I left VIP wasn't the prize but when I came back, it is

  2. #17
    .Isaac251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Some sides of the focal are kinda over sharpened.
    I think your panda tag and this tag has the same style..
    This is just BnW

  3. #18
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by .Isaac251 View Post
    Some sides of the focal are kinda over sharpened.
    I think your panda tag and this tag has the same style..
    This is just BnW
    K, now these kids are pissing me off. I specifically wrote same style, omfg.

  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
    K, now these kids are pissing me off. I specifically wrote same style, omfg.
    I dunno bro..kinda looks similar too hetero panda tag.


  5. #20
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I dunno bro..kinda looks similar too hetero panda tag.

    isn't that good ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12