Thread: new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    new


    meh...
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  2. #2
    Chignon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    pop tarts.
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Thats pimp...
    ::2nd Favorite::

    ::Favorite and Newest:::


    Quote Originally Posted by chiknwang View Post
    lol wtf is scope?
    mouthwash?
    EPIC FAIL.

    Quote Originally Posted by isuku1 View Post
    how do i use numpad ??
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

  3. #3
    schokk21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Hot
    Nice sig but the letter just should be just not so dark! 9/10

  4. #4
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i think the tits really pull it together.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  5. #5
    schokk21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yeah they really look big and nice!

  6. #6
    Blitzenzorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    your mother's bed
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    lmfao, 3/10, Cant see any nipplez

  7. #7
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    thats not a fair rating.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  8. #8
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    thats not a fair rating.
    actually, it is. your real focus in this sig is the tits, it has very little work done in it, lacks appeal(don't say sex appeal...), text doesn't really add to it but instead it goes against it, it's really dark, etc.

    You need to put more in(to) it like brushings, clipping masks, C4Ds, fracturals, gradient maps(you could've added that but i can't tell), etc.

  9. #9
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You sir, are a moron, this is my type of sig and the whole tits ting is a joke, i used many different brushes and effects, filters, etc.
    So actually LOOK before you talk,
    and i said thats not a fair rating because he was rating the fact that there we're no nipples.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  10. #10
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    You sir, are a moron, this is my type of sig and the whole tits ting is a joke, i used many different brushes and effects, filters, etc.
    So actually LOOK before you talk,
    and i said thats not a fair rating because he was rating the fact that there we're no nipples.
    i can tell it's a joke, you just won't stop talking about it ._.
    and that is a fair rating, has nothing to do w/ his reason .-.
    i am looking and see it quite well....
    Last edited by Kage56; 10-27-2008 at 05:01 PM.

  11. #11
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i posted about the tits once, so how dare you say i wouldn't stop with it?
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  12. #12
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    why post about it to begin w/?

  13. #13
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Because someone brought it up dumb ass.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  14. #14
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chignon View Post
    Thats pimp...


    Quote Originally Posted by schokk21 View Post
    Nice sig but the letter just should be just not so dark! 9/10
    i don't see it... you posted it so deal w/ whatever crits and opinions you get, no need to be a brat about it ._.
    Last edited by Kage56; 10-27-2008 at 05:11 PM.

  15. #15
    Bull3t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,527
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    162
    Flame moar. Nice sig, though a little dark and the font could be better . The render is nicely blended because it fits in with the background. I like it, 7/10.





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  3. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
  5. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM