Thread: Scattered Sig

Thanks

Scattered Sig

Text is shit, I know, wanted to get it done before I went to bed, so I'm going to fix it up tomorrow, hopefully.

You'll know why I called it scattered...

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Low quality, everything is thrown in randomly, no blending, no decent depth and no lightning.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
    Low quality, everything is thrown in randomly, no blending, no decent depth and no lightning.
    Low Quality?
    Nothing was throw in randomly, it was planned, hence the reason its called "scattered." Blending was done. Depth, don't know. Lightning, wasn't suppose to be a key point to this, or to even be added.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post

Low Quality?
    Nothing was throw in randomly, it was planned, hence the reason its called "scattered." Blending was done. Depth, don't know. Lightning, wasn't suppose to be a key point to this, or to even be added.
    A big failure then on your part.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Parade (08-26-2011)

Thanks

Low Quality?
    It is low quality dude..look at all the over contrasted jagged pieces..
    Though a piece doesn't have to be symetrically perfect as far as composition goes,
    it's still key to at least establish some kind of composition,
    otherwise yes, it will look like everything was just tossed on your canvas.
    It DOES lack depth because besides your render, (which isn't blended well)
    everything looks like it's on the same perceptive level..
    Dude when you post your work people are going to give their opinins,
    or they will give cnc. That's just part of the deal here..
    I know how it is to work hard on something and not get the feedback you hoped for trust me,
    used to me happen all the time and still does.
    Just gotta take it for what it is and try to improve on the things where you lacked or made mistakes on, then come back with some improvement.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 08-26-2011 at 02:59 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (08-26-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    It is low quality dude..look at all the over contrasted jagged pieces..
    Though a piece doesn't have to be symetrically perfect as far a composition goes, it's still key to at least establish some kind of composition,
    otherwise yes, it will look like everything was just tossed on your canvas.
    It DOES lack depth because besides your render, (which isn't blended well)
    everything looks like it's on the same perceptive level..
    Dude when you post your work people are going to give their opinins,
    or they will give cnc. That's just part of the deal here..
    I know how it is to work hard on something and not get the feedback you hoped for trust me, used to happen all the time and still does.
    Just gotta take it for what it is and try to improve on the things where you lacked or made mistakes on, then come back with some improvement.
    Very nice information.
    Will learn next time.
    Thanks.
    The thing I don't list is telling me my negatives and running away. Telling me to actually improve something with my negatives listed would be a lot more helpful. It's better and that way I can actually do better and improve from them. And that, you did, sir. And for that, thanks.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-26-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012

Thanks

Very nice information.
    Will learn next time.
    Thanks.
    The thing I don't list is telling me my negatives and running away. Telling me to actually improve something with my negatives listed would be a lot more helpful. It's better and that way I can actually do better and improve from them. And that, you did, sir. And for that, thanks.
    No problem man. Just keep practicing and read tutorials when ever you can.
    You can at least learn all the fundamentals and incorporate them into your own style.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (08-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Your avatar 10/10
    sig not so good sorry but 5/10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I like the colors they blend well but besides that you need to work on some things for one, depth nothing seems to be behind or in front of anything I just see it as being flat and looks unreal lighting you said wasn't supposed to be included but it absolutely has to exist now I don't mean you have too add some lights and add lighting because lighting exists in everything from you render to the effects you use they have some sort of lighting take for example a photo just cause you don't work on changing the lighting to make it look good doesn't mean it's not present in the photo because if it wasn't it would just be completely dark and basically a solid black square that applies to tags lighting doesn't mean adding a light source or big bright effects it means any sort of light in the tag if your render came lit from the left and you make that whole side dark it doesn't make sense if you add a bunch of c4ds in your background and the way it's shadowed and lit up doesn't match up with how the rest of your composition is then again it will look unreal and just weird to the eye even if you cat tell what's wrong exactly it will look weird to you you'll say there's something wrong but you can't tell what it is
    Oh and work on your text I'm not gonna say don't do text until you can pull it off I encourage you to include text in everythig you make until you can get the principles down not everything you make has too look good either, you're not trying to please anyone but you so I suggest you practice an practice getting your shit together because if you think something looks bad and give up you'll never get anywhere just generally in life you gotta keep trying and you'll get better if right now you try to play the piano and you sound like shit your gonna stop and never try again cause you expect to magically develop skills at your will with no effort so yeah

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (08-26-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    No problem man. Just keep practicing and read tutorials when ever you can.
    You can at least learn all the fundamentals and incorporate them into your own style.
    Alright bro, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    I like the colors they blend well but besides that you need to work on some things for one, depth nothing seems to be behind or in front of anything I just see it as being flat and looks unreal lighting you said wasn't supposed to be included but it absolutely has to exist now I don't mean you have too add some lights and add lighting because lighting exists in everything from you render to the effects you use they have some sort of lighting take for example a photo just cause you don't work on changing the lighting to make it look good doesn't mean it's not present in the photo because if it wasn't it would just be completely dark and basically a solid black square that applies to tags lighting doesn't mean adding a light source or big bright effects it means any sort of light in the tag if your render came lit from the left and you make that whole side dark it doesn't make sense if you add a bunch of c4ds in your background and the way it's shadowed and lit up doesn't match up with how the rest of your composition is then again it will look unreal and just weird to the eye even if you cat tell what's wrong exactly it will look weird to you you'll say there's something wrong but you can't tell what it is
    Oh and work on your text I'm not gonna say don't do text until you can pull it off I encourage you to include text in everythig you make until you can get the principles down not everything you make has too look good either, you're not trying to please anyone but you so I suggest you practice an practice getting your shit together because if you think something looks bad and give up you'll never get anywhere just generally in life you gotta keep trying and you'll get better if right now you try to play the piano and you sound like shit your gonna stop and never try again cause you expect to magically develop skills at your will with no effort so yeah
    It was long, but I read it. Thanks for your input.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012