Thread: Carmen Electra

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Carmen Electra

First thing in a long time! Don't hate me being like "Gay" "Sucks" Say stuff like could use more of this more of that guide me and help me and if you have free time please allow me to TV you so you can show me some stuff! Thanks! Enjoy!

Stuff Done To Picture
    Enlarged breasts
    Poofed out hair
    Added backround
    Added C4Ds
    Added Wireframe
    Added Text
    Added Neon wrap around

Thanks for viewing! Please leave tips and constructive critisim below!
    Accomplished: Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hair looks terribad, skin tone over chest does not match, should be evened out, and enlargement i don't see it, just looks pushed down and out. Text could be way better, wire frame needs to go, its distracting and doesn't match the piece at all. Err.. Idk i'm trying to come up with something positive and i cant find it...

I guess the body render could be worse you can still see some lines, but hey, no one is perfect.

Keep working at it, when dealing with hair, less is more, especially so it does not look weird and out of place.

Post link to original image for comparison.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Hair looks terribad, skin tone over chest does not match, should be evened out, and enlargement i don't see it, just looks pushed down and out. Text could be way better, wire frame needs to go, its distracting and doesn't match the piece at all. Err.. Idk i'm trying to come up with something positive and i cant find it...

I guess the body render could be worse you can still see some lines, but hey, no one is perfect.

Keep working at it, when dealing with hair, less is more, especially so it does not look weird and out of place.

Post link to original image for comparison.
    Yeah like i said im just coming back and i thought same abut the wire frame was just messing around with some stuff so :P
    Heres original render :
    Accomplished: Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i see the render was bad to begin with . Well keep working at it.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Atrox (09-02-2011)