Thread: Herpity Derpity

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Herpity Derpity

    V1

    v2

    v3

    v4

    v5


    my money is on v3.. whats yours on? if its even on anything .-.



  2. #2
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No, It`s SHIT!

    Jk, but u need work on your blending and need more effects, it looks unfinished.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 09-06-2011 at 09:19 PM.


  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No, It`s SHIT!

    Jk, but u need work on your blending and need more effects, it looks unfinished.
    i like to keep shit simple even if it looks unfinished i dont really want to whore it



  4. #4
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    yeah looks like its halfway done needs more

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    yeah looks like its halfway done needs more
    would you try showing me a way to get some depth in that platform thingie shes standing on?



  6. #6
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Burn/Dodge Tool
    and Blurin and sharpening
    and and and
    TOPAZ! jk jk
    but some gradient maps too to make it all blend together,
    and maybe just maybe put a cloud in front of the thing shes standing on
    and blend it in with like a smudge tool or find a nice brush. or even stock

    just keep working at it.. doesnt have to be over whored to look finished... but right now alot needs to be worked on.


  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Burn/Dodge Tool
    and Blurin and sharpening
    and and and
    TOPAZ! jk jk
    but some gradient maps too to make it all blend together,
    and maybe just maybe put a cloud in front of the thing shes standing on
    and blend it in with like a smudge tool or find a nice brush. or even stock

    just keep working at it.. doesnt have to be over whored to look finished... but right now alot needs to be worked on.
    i dont think clouds would work but i got another idea, which illl have to implement after i sleep. 4:40 am here Nighty night, you too kero.



  8. #8
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    I can't see them. Put on Tinypic or something...
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
    I can't see them. Put on Tinypic or something...
    no its picasa. any1 should be able to see it.



  10. #10
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    hmm creating a light source from the back on the lighter image will increase its awesomeness by 100 percent but dont make it all white use multiple colours like a rainbow but then like a shiny line heading towards you.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  11. #11
    Threadstarter
    I need about tree fiddy
    MPGH Member
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
    hmm creating a light source from the back on the lighter image will increase its awesomeness by 100 percent but dont make it all white use multiple colours like a rainbow but then like a shiny line heading towards you.
    shiny line *experimenting mode ON*