Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Parody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused

    The Lines move...

    they really do... if you stare it a while 0_0


  2. #2
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's not an illusion, the colors don't make it move, and neither are the way the lines are placed. They move if you're high or drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (09-12-2011)

  4. #3
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Im not high or drunk and they move to me...
    pretty cool idea, i like the colors


  5. #4
    Tyraell101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right side of that house
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol interesting Basic optical illusion made by your eyes, not the picture but its still interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It's not an illusion, the colors don't make it move, and neither are the way the lines are placed. They move if you're high or drunk.
    You have poor concentration.

  6. #5
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraell101 View Post
    Lol interesting Basic optical illusion made by your eyes, not the picture but its still interesting



    You have poor concentration.
    Are you sure? They only move to me when I unfocus my eyes, and when I concentrate, they don't move at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  7. #6
    Parody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    Are you sure? They only move to me when I unfocus my eyes, and when I concentrate, they don't move at all.
    @Matt
    lmao when i concentrate on it they move
    only up and down... not side to side.
    Last edited by Parody; 09-11-2011 at 12:52 AM.

  8. #7
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    fuck i think im drunk

  9. #8
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    Are you sure? They only move to me when I unfocus my eyes, and when I concentrate, they don't move at all.
    It's not moving for real (as an animation), but the different colours and the different sizes of the lines give an optical illusion when you look at the tag and slowly slide your view from left to right.

    You could work on the text...
    Last edited by Lucianberg; 09-12-2011 at 12:24 PM.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  10. #9
    Parody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


    It's not moving for real (as an animation), but the different colours and the different sizes of the lines give an optical illusion when you look at the tag and slowly slide your view from left to right.

    You could work on the text...
    god.... fuck this, i am going to start just posting in the image sharing section, you idiots all think i want everything judged.

    btw: it does go left to right... it dissolves away and the black area in the middle gets bigger... thans the illusion i see.
    Last edited by Parody; 09-12-2011 at 06:14 PM.

  11. #10
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Parody View Post
    god.... fuck this, i am going to start just posting in the image sharing section, you idiots all think i want everything judged.

    btw: it does go left to right... it dissolves away and the black area in the middle gets bigger... thans the illusion i see.
    Bro, you're right. If you don't want your work judged, you don't want the image sharing section to be shoved up Matt's ass. This is the showroom section, work posted here are to be judged man.

  12. #11
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Parody View Post
    god.... fuck this, i am going to start just posting in the image sharing section, you idiots all think i want everything judged.

    btw: it does go left to right... it dissolves away and the black area in the middle gets bigger... thans the illusion i see.
    This is also how I'm seeing it. Lines are disappearing, but not a lot, probably because I can't concentrate on it for more than 10 seconds. :\

  13. #12
    Parody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post


    This is also how I'm seeing it. Lines are disappearing, but not a lot, probably because I can't concentrate on it for more than 10 seconds. :\
    ahh it dont matter mate, i was just sharing it and as always Matt has a probelm with something.

  14. #13
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Parody View Post
    ahh it dont matter mate, i was just sharing it and as always Matt has a probelm with something.
    I've had problem with three people. Newbies who come in here who try to receive CnC, I don't sugar coat my critique. If they don't like it, they learn. iTz takes my CnC now, and he learns, and he can take raw critique. Some people can already do that. They can take w/e is thrown at them. Some are naturally respectful. Since everything they type is so respectful, I have no choice but to be respectful to them. You however (such as others) have no reason to be here. Two of your threads include works made when you were BORED. You didn't ask for CnC, you didn't want CnC, you never wanted CnC. If that's how it goes, go to the image sharing section. Do you know that your intelligence levels on that of a shovel that supposedly digs out shit? There are sections for the things you want to do, this is not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (09-13-2011)

  16. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The GFX Section isn't your boasting playground. Feel free to make a new thread if you actually want some CnC.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Matt (09-12-2011)

Similar Threads

  1. I want the program move the game crossfire
    By khlead in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 10:37 PM
  2. [Release] Swift-Arms (Swift-Clean Remake) [Top of the Line CA Cleaner] New features+
    By -XpliCitt- in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 07:40 PM
  3. NEXON HAS CROSSED THE LINE TIME TO BOYCOTT
    By HeavyCalibre10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:00 PM
  5. Wheres the line?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:14 PM