Thread: New sig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage56 View Post
    i asked you a question, are you illiterate?
    either way, both sigs are the same and i have no idea who made/ripped/tutted which...
    Lmao...
    what was cold.

    "Are you illiterate"
    That made me laugh .

  2. #17
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    well, pretty much the dude on t-g-s admitted to using a tut...
    it was funny how g.o.w. lied since none of it made sense...
    not entirely sure but after that he left, i think ._.
    i'm coming up w/ too many things when i search both users...
    okay, this is even MORE confusing when the photobuckets are the same...

    EDIT: ...why am i starting to have doubts... http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8812/dahellxl0.png
    link leads to this thread, somehow he knows xopa from t-g-s even tho the accusation was misunderstood: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-signat...tml#post436555
    Last edited by Kage56; 12-15-2008 at 04:51 PM.

  3. #18
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,049
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage56 View Post
    either he's g.o.w. or he ripped a ripper :P

    yes, your point?
    i'm a neutral party so this gay little rivalry hate has no meaning to me...
    if you were smart you would stay off the hating especially when nothing is benefited nor gained from it ._.
    the only problem there is not many of them are very smart in the GFX field... nor in logic....
    seriously, they compete w/ each other and self-proclaim themselves as great...
    There's no rivalry... at least none including me.

    You think I'm not smart??? xD xD xD
    Procrastination Fascination.

  4. #19
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpkerstr View Post
    There's no rivalry... at least none including me.

    You think I'm not smart??? xD xD xD
    i never said you weren't, but i never said you were.
    you never know @-@

    he says he doesn't go on T-g-s yet he knows xopa who spends most of his time in the GFX which you have to register to see...
    now that i look closely... the continuous run-on sentence is the same for both of them o_o
    Last edited by Kage56; 12-15-2008 at 05:02 PM.

  5. #20
    wandererimmortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    here sorry was out of town coudnt upload the pic
    Last edited by wandererimmortal; 12-16-2008 at 05:33 PM.


  6. #21
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    i was sure Cs3 was the same as CS2...
    wow, cs3 has changed since the beta version o_o

    still not entirely sure, but w.e cuz i'm bored of this...
    Last edited by Kage56; 12-16-2008 at 05:21 PM.

  7. #22
    wandererimmortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    i guess so i dont know i havent used cs3 in beta. EDIT: how are you not entirely sure but okay anyway ya same im done with this f it.
    Last edited by wandererimmortal; 12-16-2008 at 05:32 PM.


  8. #23
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,049
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well CS3 seems to be slightly better, except I can't move the fucking toolbar. I'm used to it on the right.
    Procrastination Fascination.

  9. #24
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by wandererimmortal View Post
    i guess so i dont know i havent used cs3 in beta. EDIT: how are you not entirely sure but okay anyway ya same im done with this f it.
    it seems to have changed since beta, in beta it looked the same as cs2 but w/o the image ready to photoshop button....

    because people DO post PSDs and you're wearing the same sig that was ripped on T-G-S as well as having the same photobucket ._.
    having the same photobucket can either be you ripped him, he rip you, you both ripped someone, you're the same person, or something else outside of those options


    ho shi-! i was trying to find clues on the convo to see if he said anything about talking on here and i found this o_o
    Last edited by Kage56; 12-17-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: cleared one

  10. #25
    Negativ3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Red Ring of Death
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Amused
    the sig kinda looks like te guy from Dead Space


    And Shepherds we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    So our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.


    Boondock Saints

  11. #26
    wandererimmortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    I am not god I can assure you that and not wearing a ripped sig I followed a tut +mwKira's I post pictures of all my psd's of my sigs especily all contest entries so I don't know why you think I am a ripper but if you want I can provide a psd pic of every sig I make and have you ever though about this maYbe he ripped me? Why would you start a 3 page Convo without absoluet proof and I have never been on t.g.s I use fps I already told you and as I already explained I know xopa cause he ripped my sig on here. Furthermore about the pic that said I am wandere it's not even spelled right and lied he prob ripped me because I was the only one posting psd's or psd pics of my sigs. Btw do you find this fun kate that you spend hours looking for evidence ?
    Last edited by wandererimmortal; 12-17-2008 at 09:41 AM.


  12. #27
    ozzy30020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by wandererimmortal View Post
    i made it for imsohood
    What do you use to make the sigs

  13. #28
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by wandererimmortal View Post
    I am not god
    I can assure you that and not wearing a ripped sig I followed a tut +mwKira's I post pictures of all my psd's of my sigs especily all contest entries so I don't know why you think I am a ripper but if you want I can provide a psd pic of every sig I make and have you ever though about this maYbe he ripped me?
    Why would you start a 3 page Convo without absoluet proof and I have never been on t.g.s
    I use fps I already told you and as I already explained I know xopa cause he ripped my sig on here.
    Furthermore about the pic that said I am wandere it's not even spelled right and lied he prob ripped me because I was the only one posting psd's or psd pics of my sigs.
    Btw do you find this fun kage that you spend hours looking for evidence ?
    yea, i have thought he ripped you, i even said that...
    finding things is easier than you think ._.
    if it takes you hours to find simple information, you suck at search ._.
    and a search function on T-G-S, lots easier to find threads

    side answers:
    the reason your sig would be considered rip is because it overlays perfectly w/ the tutorial's
    never said you were a ripper, it was one of the possibilities
    wandere, a short for wandererimmortal
    for the xopa, yea, did not know he was here at all and you did NOT explain that... sorry for that one tho...
    still gotta explain knowing +noobz tho, dude was banned and i don't think he'd come back w/ that name :O


    @ozzy: he uses photoshop CS3, you have to torrent one or search the forum for one since it's posted somewhere around here ._.
    Last edited by Kage56; 12-17-2008 at 04:04 PM.

  14. #29
    wandererimmortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    i saw his sigs somewhere im pretty sure it was here didnt know that was noobz before. But i knew it wasnt flash but flash said he was +noob so i dont know who it is anymore and since xopa ripped many sigs and he created like 15 accs figured it was him.


  15. #30
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    well, you're too smart to be gow... by a bit ._.
    sorry for the trouble and nice sig but it's too blurry
    quality could be better than it is now and it could use some depth :U

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. my new sig and avatar
    By wannabehacker00 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:11 PM
  2. i think its time for a new sig
    By darkone1149 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:52 PM
  3. My new sig + avatar
    By AthlaS in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:01 PM
  4. new sig?
    By $GHOST$ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 07:56 PM
  5. New sig
    By moocow in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 04:50 PM

Tags for this Thread