Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Holy shit...My passive nigga Shayne went all HAM on a bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Angry shayne is scary

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    JUST FUCK OFF. SHIT IM SO SICK OF PEOPLE BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT PEOPLE GIVING SHIT TO EM AND THEN THEY COME BACK AND SAY "OH FELLAS I WAS JUST SHARING, NO NEED TO GET SO INTRICATE WITH YOUR ANALYSIS, AND STOP ADVISING ME TO FOLLOW A PATH THAT WILL SPEED UP MY LEARNING PROCESS BECAUSE WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I'M TOO FUCKING TIGHT ASS AND CONCEITED TO GIVE A SHIT". JUST FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF.

I believe typing words out in full caps lock emphasizes my point rather than insinuating I am at any point aggravated.

You know what. Don't change your work. Go for it. Have fun being at a standstill in your progress. Have fun with your "creativity". Iron Man with lightning! Holy shit! I think I'll post that in PR Inspiration Thread when it comes online. Hey mind giving me your portfolio so I can submit you into TagFreak Featured Tag Artist coz shit man you're blowing my mind right here with your progress and originality.

Drop the ego. You have nothing to be egotistic about. It's fine if you don't want to use tuts, don't gloat about it and certainly don't try and belittle everyone for suggesting it.

Just saw your post whilst responding. I'll open it up for 1 response from him. But I'm sick of this shit. We only just got over the last bunch of wankers.

My 1 Response: Thanks. Your input was very helpful Glad mpgh still stands for the Minuscule Penis Groping Homos.
    GG. You can use all caps and be all tough on teh *********... i dont think my fragile soul can withstand so much caps from one person.
    Last edited by FatalTrigger; 11-05-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger View Post
    My 1 Response: Thanks. Your input was very helpful Glad mpgh still stands for the Minuscule Penis Groping Homos.
    GG.
    Dear Raging Egotistic

You know, we could understand your egoism if you could back it up with quality work. But you suck. Shit doesn't work like that around here, so go take your 12 year old comments else where.

Kind regards

The GFX Section

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, cause there is SOOOOOO MUCH RAGEEEEEEEE in my comments... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHH ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

Rawful... you gotta be kidding me if you ACTUALLY believe you have even come close to harming even a pube on the very bottom of my nut sack... There are hundreds of forums out there with gfx sections, dont think that just cause this site offers some of the best free and V.I.P hacks out there that it makes your GFX section some kinda special...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    GG. You can use all caps and be all tough on teh *********... i dont think my fragile soul can withstand so much caps from one person.
    Oh goodie I'm glad your comprehension skills are up to par with the rest of us. Minuscule Penis Groping Homos? Oh wow, your wit matches your ego, I am so jealous. How old are you? 13? 14? Surely only the mind of a teen come find such a thing humorous. Now kindly do the world a favor disconnect your modem.

Yes, cause there is SOOOOOO MUCH RAGEEEEEEEE in my comments... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHH ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

Rawful... you gotta be kidding me if you ACTUALLY believe you have even come close to harming even a pube on the very bottom of my nut sack... There are hundreds of forums out there with gfx sections, dont think that just cause this site offers some of the best free and V.I.P hacks out there that it makes your GFX section some kinda special...
    Oh oh oh, you said OVER 9000!!! U MUZT BE KINGZ OF INTERNETZ WITH UR SPECHUL USE OF INTERNETZ MEMEZ.

Whats that? A joke about your nut sack, oh my your material is having me in fits of laughter. Go ahead. Go to another site. Perhaps they can show you how to use Topaz Vivacity.

Oh and we never claimed to be special. We just know a megalomaniac when we see one.

Oh wait, sorry, big word, I forgot.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=megalomaniac

If you feel the need to respond perhaps the Flaming and Rage section would be of interest to you. Feel free to make a thread directed towards me and I won't enforce the disrespect rule. I'm up for a good banter.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-05-2011 at 11:28 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

hansenkuo13 (11-06-2011)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234