Thread: tOpaz k1ll3r

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    HAX'R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Doh

    tOpaz k1ll3r

    Here you go To-to-to-topaz boiiiyy....

    Did a quickiie just forU


  2. #2
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Is this suppose to be better? LOL


  3. #3
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I can put a background slap on a render and put some Light effects and a splatter clippy mask too
    haha


  4. #4
    HAX'R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by HAX'R View Post
    Here you go To-to-to-topaz boiiiyy....

    Did a quickiie just forU

    http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/y...rysisnopaz.png

    wat, u blind? I could jack all over my canvas and end up with better than that too, but fuk if i want, i aint here to fuk with peoples eyes, now, sometimes less is more, no need to overdo your shitty canvas, your stuff looks like a shit i took, and i on LSD, so, as you suggest for other sig makers, ill do the same for you, READ SOME FUKING TUTS and make something that wont hurt my eyes for once, and you can talk with me, k? fkn noob

  5. #5
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't think Yu-Gi-Oh fag hangs around sea shells and infinite oceans with his triangle neckless and all that fancy egyptian shit.

    Anyways, Topaz - DONOTWANT!

    Quote Originally Posted by HAX'R View Post
    http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/y...rysisnopaz.png

    wat, u blind? I could jack all over my canvas and end up with better than that too, but fuk if i want, i aint here to fuk with peoples eyes, now, sometimes less is more, no need to overdo your shitty canvas, your stuff looks like a shit i took, and i on LSD, so, as you suggest for other sig makers, ill do the same for you, READ SOME FUKING TUTS and make something that wont hurt my eyes for once, and you can talk with me, k? fkn noob
    Stop being a fag. And who're you to talk about tutorials when you use topaz to polish your work? Topaz bullshit is topaz bullshit. Once you step in it, the smell stays forever.
    Last edited by Lucianberg; 11-07-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  6. #6
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Look at this fag here wants to take one of maybe my worse works and says hes better.. Go look at my Gallery and come at me, I can shit all over this, and everyone knows it.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (11-07-2011)

  8. #7
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh, an idea just flashed. Let's do this, white niggers.

    Both of you give the best tag you've ever made (or make a new one now) and they shall collide in the ultimate tag battle of the month!
    This shall go down in history!
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  9. #8
    HAX'R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I don't think Yu-Gi-Oh fag hangs around sea shells and infinite oceans with his triangle neckless and all that fancy egyptian shit.

    Anyways, Topaz - DONOTWANT!



    Stop being a fag. And who're you to talk about tutorials when you use topaz to polish your work? Topaz bullshit is topaz bullshit. Once you step in it, the smell stays forever.
    Thanks for taking time to reply rippzorz, i expected you to come with some fake azz bullshit too, but, nontheless, i dont frankly give a shit in your thoughts, once a ripper, always a ripper, my tag above was thrown together in like 2 min, didnt even use topaz either, hahah, failzorz, but anyways, nice try on guessing, sooooo, gtfo

  10. #9
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HAX'R View Post
    Thanks for taking time to reply rippzorz, i expected you to come with some fake azz bullshit too, but, nontheless, i dont frankly give a shit in your thoughts, once a ripper, always a ripper, my tag above was thrown together in like 2 min, didnt even use topaz either, hahah, failzorz, but anyways, nice try on guessing, sooooo, gtfo
    I see you got lost in a dead end and so you decided to go there.

    Let's get the facts straight: You're a retarded arrogant douchebag who can't logically recognize trolling out of the most obvious rippage that can ever be made. Nobody would rip dyst that has prior knowledge of his popularity. If I was going to rip for real, you wouldn't even notice it and you would go from "you suck bro" to "you're my god". And stop denying, it's topazed. We know it took you hours for that tag so stop acting cool and shit.

    Fuck off this site.
    Last edited by Lucianberg; 11-07-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  11. #10
    HAX'R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Doh
    I aint shitting on you, this tag did take only a few mins, MUAHAAHAHHA, and its not even slightly topaAzed, So, i win!

  12. #11
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Still sucks.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (11-07-2011)

  14. #12
    HAX'R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Doh
    That may be, never claimed it to be fuking good either, but its a lot better than your Crysis Tag, bahahahahah

  15. #13
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    And you're happy about that?


  16. #14
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Who is this arrogant douchebag? I thought sig guys where all nice like all the kids on pimped pixels

  17. #15
    hansenkuo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Stressed
    pimped pixels makes me lol^

    anyways...both of you guys suck ^^
    why dont you both just battle it out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM
  2. Topaz Clean
    By .Isaac251 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:36 AM
  3. I gots topaz, bish.
    By Nexulous in forum Showroom
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 02:03 AM
  4. Question about Topaz Vivacity.
    By Ethereal in forum Resources
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 07:56 PM
  5. Topaz Vivacity & 300 Graffiti fonts free
    By b16hatch94 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:45 AM