Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired

    My Second siggy (abstract art) Cinema 4d Renders <3

    Looks way better than my first Naruto siggy <3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Abstract_Art_Siggy.jpg  


  2. #2
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    holymotherfuckingspamshit


    Shifty sexy shit


  3. #3
    +tEAM'Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
    Looks way better than my first Naruto siggy <3
    Oh lawd I don't even want to know what the first one looked like..

  4. #4
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Kinda looks kinda bad...in my opinoin cuz of the spam in it.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  5. #5
    Biosranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    O.o seizure...
    Cant tell what the hell is going on. I cant even tell if it's good or not >_>

  6. #6
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    color blind im guessing?

  7. #7
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
    color blind im guessing?
    Naw, it just sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  8. #8
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
    color blind im guessing?
    Don't understand a color chart I'm guessing?

    Don't just puke all over your canvas and expect anything good out of it.
    First read up on the basics .. Composition, depth, perspective, lighting. Then read some signature tutorials.

  9. #9
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Don't understand a color chart I'm guessing?

    Don't just puke all over your canvas and expect anything good out of it.
    First read up on the basics .. Composition, depth, perspective, lighting. Then read some signature tutorials.
    I just spammed it, honestly its gotten 1,000 views already on like several sites i posted the siggy on
    and by spam i mean Ispammed the siggy with C4D renders and change the colors.

  10. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
    I just spammed it, honestly its gotten 1,000 views already on like several sites i posted the siggy on
    and by spam i mean Ispammed the siggy with C4D renders and change the colors.
    k so even if it did get 1,000 views..still doesn't mean it's good.
    Either learn and take the cnc or post in image sharing..we aren't here to praise you.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    .Amnesia (12-13-2011)

  12. #11
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    What an ignorent little pesky brat.

  13. #12
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    k so even if it did get 1,000 views..still doesn't mean it's good.
    Either learn and take the cnc or post in image sharing..we aren't here to praise you.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
    What an ignorent little pesky brat.
    @Amnesia, ok dude. Saysomething that will acuatually mean good, or just gtfo.
    @Ethereal yeah I know you dont really need to be a dick about it though. :/ But I didnt expect to be praised or anything. I just thought it'd be intresting to experiment. The render im working on right now is going to make my background amazing

  14. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
    @Amnesia, ok dude. Saysomething that will acuatually mean good, or just gtfo.
    @Ethereal yeah I know you dont really need to be a dick about it though. :/ But I didnt expect to be praised or anything. I just thought it'd be intresting to experiment. The render im working on right now is going to make my background amazing
    I wasn't being even 10% the dick I COULD be..
    I offered you my honest cnc and you come back with some ridiculous reply.
    I'm not going to argue with you because it's pretty much counter productive to this section, and I cba bothering anymore.

  15. #14
    +tEAM'Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    0
    WHY MUST YOU FIGHT BACK THE TRUTH? YOU MAKE ME IRATE.

  16. #15
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I wasn't being even 10% the dick I COULD be..
    I offered you my honest cnc and you come back with some ridiculous reply.
    I'm not going to argue with you because it's pretty much counter productive to this section, and I cba bothering anymore.
    Aight" and I wasnt trying to start a fight or nothin" I thought you were being a dick for a second :/ Truce?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Cinema 4D Render Farm!
    By Fogest in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. First ABSTRACT ART :D!
    By ForsakenFX in forum Showroom
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:09 AM
  3. My Second Siggy :D
    By cozmicflare in forum Showroom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:51 AM
  4. Second Render :]
    By Ryguy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:57 PM
  5. my very second siggy
    By ace76543 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 01:30 PM