Thread: Corrupted Venom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused

    Corrupted Venom

    How cool. Venom is a bad guy, but I just gave him an even worse name. ''Venom the Corrupted.''

    IT'S FUNNY NOW LAUGH.

    Anyways, here it is. Still developing this style.
    inb4monotonishcolor @Ethereal
    I just like monotonishcolorschemedtags.

    Rate and hate.
    Last edited by .Amnesia; 01-14-2012 at 06:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    - Still developing this still.
    - Still developing still
    - Still still.


    Anyways; terrible quality, looks oversharpened, format sucks, colours are boring...
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  3. #3
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    - Still developing this still.
    - Still developing still
    - Still still.


    Anyways; terrible quality, looks oversharpened, format sucks, colours are boring...
    Thanks for your hating fucker

  4. #4
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    - Still developing this still.
    - Still developing still
    - Still still.


    Anyways; terrible quality, looks oversharpened, format sucks, colours are boring...
    Have to disagree with everything this douchebag just said.

    ITs not terrible quality. its just a bit over sharpend which can be fixed easily, i dont get what he means by "Format sucks" and colors* are actually pretty good on this one, i think it goes well.

    Still the same ol faggot chuck.. didn't change at all


  5. #5
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    FYI, @Chuck . A good friend of mine had passed away this morning, he got hit by a pile of window frames to the head. Please, show some fucking respect. And no, you don't have to change your opinion about this siggy because of that, but your attitude is hateful, and at the moment I can't bear shit like that.

  6. #6
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
    FYI, @Chuck . A good friend of mine had passed away this morning, he got hit by a pile of window frames to the head. Please, show some fucking respect. And no, you don't have to change your opinion about this siggy because of that, but your attitude is hateful, and at the moment I can't bear shit like that.
    Dude, I couldn't be more sorry about your friend now that I've heard of it, but what does that have to do with my opinion?
    If you're so touchy about it, why didn't you put a note saying "My friend passed away and I'm sad, so good comments only, please."
    It's not that I'm mocking you of it, but that's how I captured it in my mind.

    @iTzSeyeko Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't make me a douchebag.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  7. #7
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


    Dude, I couldn't be more sorry about your friend now that I've heard of it, but what does that have to do with my opinion?
    If you're so touchy about it, why didn't you put a note saying "My friend passed away and I'm sad, so good comments only, please."
    It's not that I'm mocking you of it, but that's how I captured it in my mind.

    @iTzSeyeko Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't make me a douchebag.
    Yeah, don't judge him based on his opinions.

    He's just naturally a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

    Mauled (01-22-2012)

  9. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


    Dude, I couldn't be more sorry about your friend now that I've heard of it, but what does that have to do with my opinion?
    If you're so touchy about it, why didn't you put a note saying "My friend passed away and I'm sad, so good comments only, please."
    It's not that I'm mocking you of it, but that's how I captured it in my mind.

    @iTzSeyeko Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't make me a douchebag.
    How about saying some nice things about the tag for once -.-

    Martin, this is actually one of your best as of late. Nice to see you going beyond just a simple background as such, and I quite like the colours despite it being monochromatic. I do think you should ease off on the sharpening though, and perhaps erase the c4d covering his neck, otherwise this is pretty decent.

    PS sorry bout your friend

  10. #9
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


    Dude, I couldn't be more sorry about your friend now that I've heard of it, but what does that have to do with my opinion?
    If you're so touchy about it, why didn't you put a note saying "My friend passed away and I'm sad, so good comments only, please."
    It's not that I'm mocking you of it, but that's how I captured it in my mind.

    @iTzSeyeko Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't make me a douchebag.
    If you would've read my comment carefully, you would've noticed that I clearly said :"No, your opinion about this signature shouldn't change because of what happened, but you could change your ATTITUDE."

  11. #10
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    How about saying some nice things about the tag for once -.-

    Martin, this is actually one of your best as of late. Nice to see you going beyond just a simple background as such, and I quite like the colours despite it being monochromatic. I do think you should ease off on the sharpening though, and perhaps erase the c4d covering his neck, otherwise this is pretty decent.

    PS sorry bout your friend
    Because when I compliment tags, Matt is all like "that's not helpful you moron". And now when I say what I think is wrong, you people change your psychology./fp
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  12. #11
    skartfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in MX
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


    Because when I compliment tags, Matt is all like "that's not helpful you moron". And now when I say what I think is wrong, you people change your psychology./fp
    totally true... you wont get improve if every time you thing your work is great when is not... less sharp.. no topaz.. i might be great... sorry about your friend...
    My 'K Sprite =D!!!/yea



    My vector pinguin!!!/yea



  13. #12
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by skartfx View Post
    totally true... you wont get improve if every time you thing your work is great when is not... less sharp.. no topaz.. i might be great... sorry about your friend...
    Who the fuck is this dude?

    Anyway, there was no topaz used? ..

  14. #13
    Ali G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asas
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    38
    bring out the focal more, add some awesum curves and shizz, BIM, POW, abrakadabra, twinkle twinkle little star and the fucking WOALA, anyways, yh, not a fan of the size u use, though, i must agree its one of the best
    I quite like it
    [img]http://www.**********/image/1926094/Apocalypse.png[/img]

  15. #14
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


    Because when I compliment tags, Matt is all like "that's not helpful you moron". And now when I say what I think is wrong, you people change your psychology./fp
    No, because everything you say is along the same lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  16. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post


    Because when I compliment tags, Matt is all like "that's not helpful you moron". And now when I say what I think is wrong, you people change your psychology./fp
    No he gets angry when all you do is compliment. I get angry when all you do is criticise. Therefore you should do a mix of both like I have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PB: Corrupt File/Memory
    By olie122333 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 10:11 AM
  2. Corrupted File/ Memory?
    By grintt in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 03:03 AM
  3. Venom
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 12:34 PM
  4. Colbert: Corrupt Gas Industry
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:29 PM
  5. Venom
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:03 PM