Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Amicitia Est Magia





    It's not fancy, but hey, it's still something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  2. #2
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    You doing some cinema 4d shit?
    Good texturing it looks pretty sleek and shiny

  3. #3
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    You doing some cinema 4d shit?
    Good texturing it looks pretty sleek and shiny
    Yeah, just something quick I decided to whip up. It's just ExtrudeNURBS and HyperNURBS for the text, and a planar lighting to the side; the texture is a glassy look, which can be easily achieved with Transparency and Reflection.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  4. #4
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,932
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow those look so realistic, but overall they look shinny, slick and nice..

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Holy fucking shit...Matt did something

    That text looks edible. I want Orange flavor plz

  6. #6
    Black Eyed Peas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Cool
    The lightning is too harsh. Text is choppy in almost every spot. Wish there was more to the background than simple gray.
    TUMBLR
     

    My Full Gallery:
    [x]

    My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]
     







  7. #7
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post
    The lightning is too harsh. Text is choppy in almost every spot. Wish there was more to the background than simple gray.
    One excuse for the choppy text is my shitty computer. It would take 8 hours to render something of higher resolution.
    Harsh lighting... true. There are other sources of lighting I could test out. Ring lighting, sky light, DUAL ring lighting, but my computer can't handle that stuff. I'll test it out next time. The background... what would you like to see?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  8. #8
    Black Eyed Peas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

    One excuse for the choppy text is my shitty computer. It would take 8 hours to render something of higher resolution.
    Harsh lighting... true. There are other sources of lighting I could test out. Ring lighting, sky light, DUAL ring lighting, but my computer can't handle that stuff. I'll test it out next time. The background... what would you like to see?
    Wherever beside a boring gray background.
    TUMBLR
     

    My Full Gallery:
    [x]

    My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]
     







  9. #9
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post


    Wherever beside a boring gray background.
    If you can't provide an example of something to work with, you aren't fixing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Similar Threads

  1. COMBAT ARMS ISNT GONNA BE UP TILL 6PM EST!
    By Shadowday in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 04:32 PM
  2. August 20 HackShield Update (3:00PM EST)
    By wilsonlam97 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:53 AM
  3. salir de este sitio espanol/mexicano fags !!
    By GG2GG in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 10:02 PM
  4. Este sitio es una mierda!!!
    By ElHawk in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:08 PM
  5. THE MOST SUPER KAWAII-EST
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 04:49 AM