Thread: Choked!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    Decent ones, more than this kid.. You should have kept at it
    I might start back up

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    just lol, im done.

    ill let @Doc @Hyak and all them handle this.
    It's ok bro, read your vm.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  2. #17
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's true bro you tend to misinterpret things it not all your fault but also the other guys's fault; but mostly yours.
    They don't know how to tell you things and are also a little offensive when you should really not be offensive to someone like you that gets irritated with such ease.
    This has problems obviously, it's not perfect ,but offering advice is much better than just saying something bad about it and that's what gets you mad. Not the fact that they don't think it's good and you just persisting to not listen to people, which is what most people think about you.

  3. #18
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    It's true bro you tend to misinterpret things it not all your fault but also the other guys's fault; but mostly yours.
    They don't know how to tell you things and are also a little offensive when you should really not be offensive to someone like you that gets irritated with such ease.
    This has problems obviously, it's not perfect ,but offering advice is much better than just saying something bad about it and that's what gets you mad. Not the fact that they don't think it's good and you just persisting to not listen to people, which is what most people think about you.
    @iTzSeyeko read this^, People like me are just trying to help.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  4. #19
    Color Crafted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Private.
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Looks sick!
    | GFX | VFX | Gaming | Video Editing | Graphics |



  5. #20
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Better than anything taken4time and royce can do.

    @taken4time you criticizing seyeko for not producing art is kinda like a poo flinging monkey criticizing another monkey for flinging sticks rather than poo.

    Yes it's simple, but you can easily tell it's more than just a blurred background and a sharp render. If you get criticized for that, then minimalist art should be culled.

  6. #21
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Better than anything taken4time and royce can do.

    @taken4time you criticizing seyeko for not producing art is kinda like a poo flinging monkey criticizing another monkey for flinging sticks rather than poo.

    Yes it's simple, but you can easily tell it's more than just a blurred background and a sharp render. If you get criticized for that, then minimalist art should be culled.
    yeah I know i suck , was just giving feedback
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12