Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,001
    Reputation
    2786
    Thanks
    5,607

    Mushroom Guy From Maria Bros.

    Ok so I havent done gfx in over 1-2 years and I NEED some serious CNC right know

    I did not use any C4D, Just a render and tools

    Tell me which one you like the best and which one you dont like.



  2. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,601
    Reputation
    1918
    Thanks
    3,204
    My Mood
    Amused
    Google some tutorials.
    I understand you haven't used PS in 1-2 years like you said,
    but some stuff never really goes away once you learned it,
    and in my opinion you were still pretty novice back then, so the best thing to do is learn the basics

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Royce (04-25-2012)

  4. #3
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,001
    Reputation
    2786
    Thanks
    5,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Google some tutorials.
    I understand you haven't used PS in 1-2 years like you said,
    but some stuff never really goes away once you learned it,
    and in my opinion you were still pretty novice back then, so the best thing to do is learn the basics
    The one i posted in my app were super old, i use to make signatures for others.

    Also thanks for the info

  5. #4
    Jonathan''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    -28
    Thanks
    8
    Looks good but it could be better I don't really like the black background with the blue should be more colorful in my opinion .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan' For This Useful Post:

    Royce (04-25-2012)

  7. #5
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,001
    Reputation
    2786
    Thanks
    5,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan' View Post
    Looks good but it could be better I don't really like the black background with the blue should be more colorful in my opinion .
    I honestly Dont even now where that black came form, It was suppose to be the same colors from the second picture background

  8. #6
    Jonathan''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    -28
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post


    I honestly Dont even now where that black came form, It was suppose to be the same colors from the second picture background
    It would honestly be better if you had a background of mario bros .

  9. #7
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,001
    Reputation
    2786
    Thanks
    5,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan' View Post
    It would honestly be better if you had a background of mario bros .
    I just did a quick background and I gotcha.

Similar Threads

  1. New eminem guy from UK
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 02:16 AM
  2. Guy from "teach me how to dougie" died
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:30 AM
  3. I need help from you guys
    By Gotchuthief in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 09:10 PM
  4. nooby question from a nooby guy
    By ace76543 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 12:55 AM