Thread: Super Sexy man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Super Sexy man

Last edited by fecher; 04-29-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I can't tell if you're a complete crack head addicted tard of topaz or you're trying to make some kind of statement.
    Either way, in my opinion that will never ever in a million years be swayed, I will still say that it is a cheap,
    and shitty plug in to the novice/dumpster baby users.

Topaz was created for professional artists who know when and where to utilize this plug in.
    You sir have abused it time and time again on redundant pieces of "art" and quite frankly I am tired of looking at it.
    I know that Dave and every one here that wants this section to thrive, might see these views as "elitist"
    But I have put my time in , I have never once labeled myself as a pro,
    never once even said my tags or large art, photography, drawings or anything pertaining to graphic design as good,
    But, what I can say is that I try. When I look at this I see something that lacks heart.
    I see something that is trying to scream,"Hey look at these awesome clean and pristine effects, void of any real creativity"
    "Look at my awesome filter that destroys any kind of real depth that this tag should truly represent"
    If anything man, I'm a fucking realist. If anyone gets elitist out of that then wow.

Dylan mang get away from this filter. I feel like I'm talking to a heroin addict.
    This isn't Sig Resource where everyone butters your ass and accepts the lack luster.
    When real people speak, truth should be embraced.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I can't tell if you're a complete crack head addicted tard of topaz or you're trying to make some kind of statement.
    Either way, in my opinion that will never ever in a million years be swayed, I will still say that it is a cheap,

Topaz was created for professional artists who know when and where to utilize this plug in.
    You sir have abused it time and time again on redundant pieces of "art" and quite frankly I am tired of looking at it.
    I know that Dave and every one here that wants this section to thrive, might see these views as "elitist"
    never once even said my tags or large art, photography, drawings or anything pertaining to graphic design as good,
    But, what I can say is that I try. When I look at this I see something that lacks heart.
    I see something that is trying to scream,"Hey look at these awesome clean and pristine effects, void of any real creativity"
    "Look at my awesome filter that destroys any kind of real depth that this tag should truly represent"
    If anything man, I'm a fucking realist. If anyone gets elitist out of that then wow.

Dylan mang get away from this filter. I feel like I'm talking to a heroin addict.
    This isn't Sig Resource where everyone butters your ass and accepts the lack luster.
    I always make two versions and look at em before posting, and this one just seemed a lil messy and topaz cleaned it up a bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    I always make two versions and look at em before posting, and this one just seemed a lil messy and topaz cleaned it up a bit

No. No more excuses.
    The first step is admitting you're a crack baby.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Meanie .

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Don't you think that's a little harsh?

As for the actual topic itself, it looks really awesome to me. ^_^ Superb.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-29-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Don't you think that's a little harsh?

As for the actual topic itself, it looks really awesome to me. ^_^ Superb.
    You obviously haven't been here enough to see his previous work :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

You obviously haven't been here enough to see his previous work :P
    Probably not, but still. If it looks cool then there's no need to be THAT harsh. You can offer your issues and ways to make it better but, he was getting quite personal with it flinging some pretty harsh insults.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Really, really messy composition. There are oversharpened spots on the background, and on the render too. The cloak seems unblended and it's really pointed out.
    The lightning is harsh. And then there's topaz...
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Probably not, but still. If it looks cool then there's no need to be THAT harsh. You can offer your issues and ways to make it better but, he was getting quite personal with it flinging some pretty harsh insults.
    There is quite some history between seyeko and the gfx section. If he was saying it to a newcomer it would be harsh, but hes saying it to seyeko.

Now as for Seyeko. I'm quite tired and I'm watching a movie right now. But I'll try to type something up tomorrow, and if I don't remind me to via VM or PM. I would like to share my thoughts when I'm more awake.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    Meanie .
    I do it out of love

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Besides that topaz overdose you had it could probably looks pretty good your color use is a lot better now
    Tone that shit down make a topaz and no topaz version if you don't want to stop using it