Thread: Last made.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    So you're important?
    i never once said i was important, so i dont kno where that came from. I am part of the jr gfx team and i was just saying that your comment was no really criticism. Im not telling you what to do, im telling you what you should do, i think im a well known member here and i help out in the combat arms section and gfx section.

    My suggesting for you to leave is based upon your past actions here. The last few posts you have made here not pertaining to an argument usually started one.
    So whether you think im worth listening to or not i have a point, and that point is that you're only causing trouble here

  2. #32
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    So you're important?
    i never once said i was important, so i dont kno where that came from. I am part of the jr gfx team and i was just saying that your comment was no really criticism. Im not telling you what to do, im telling you what you should do, i think im a well known member here and i help out in the combat arms section and gfx section.

    My suggesting for you to leave is based upon your past actions here. The last few posts you have made here not pertaining to an argument usually started one.
    So whether you think im worth listening to or not i have a point, and that point is that you're only causing trouble here
    Well now that we"ve established we are both unimportant we can move on.

  3. #33
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    ok well im not going anywhere so good bye :]

    going to sleep now

  4. #34
    -V3ngeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    Lol, jusso just got pwned.
    And I haven't got any comments/criticises yet =/ .

  5. #35
    Who's Awesome. Your Awesome!
    Sharpryno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ψυχολογία?
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    I dont make sigs. He wanted criticism i gave it to him. It sucks. Im the consumer the person you sell the product to. I have a right to tell him it sucks.
    Your a fucking shithead bastard, don't fucking give people "u succk" give em something to work on. Its probaly 20x better than you could do so go kiss my ass bitch, stop pretending to be hard.

  6. #36
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    I dont make sigs. He wanted criticism i gave it to him. It sucks. Im the consumer the person you sell the product to. I have a right to tell him it sucks.
    gtfo asshat no one even wants you here -.-

    and as for it sucking and being gay, since when have colours depict some ones sexuality you see girls wearing blue and red, that makes them dykes?

    no, now gtfo

  7. #37
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Run View Post
    Your a fucking shithead bastard, don't fucking give people "u succk" give em something to work on. Its probaly 20x better than you could do so go kiss my ass bitch, stop pretending to be hard.
    ur just a bitch aswell, so stay out of it. at the end of the day you guys are just numbers to the old mpghians and staff.

    and yea i doubble posted, because i can


    and ryguy, ur a fake ass nigger, as for that black hat hacker shit in you profile. i seriously you even know enough to call yourself choob let alone a hacker -.-, untill you get to the stage where you are constantly writing you own exploits. ur just a bitch.
    Last edited by GG2GG; 02-21-2009 at 08:23 AM.

  8. #38
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Uhh i didnt call myself that it just changed so learn your facts please

  9. #39
    Dokuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    281
    gaah

    you guys go off topic to fast, you fail hard... truely.

  10. #40
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    okay back on topic...

    its final outcome is good but it doesnt look like you did much
    7-8/10

  11. #41
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    PORN SIGGY TIME! *dunna dunna nuh nuh nuh dunna dunna* lol sorry....

  12. #42
    -V3ngeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    okay back on topic...

    its final outcome is good but it doesnt look like you did much
    7-8/10
    Wanna have the .PSD? .

  13. #43
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -V3ngeance View Post
    Wanna have the .PSD? .
    I'll take it.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  14. #44
    413X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    i dont no u think about it
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    bsg i think u could make the best sigs using paint when others are using cs2 or cs3

    6/10 i didnt like the coulors but it takes a man to wear pink

  15. #45
    -V3ngeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    Untitled-142.psd

    There ya go.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 03:58 PM
  2. Last 2 siggy's i made
    By taken4time in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 04:04 AM
  3. last thing i made tonight and for the week
    By Luke420 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:04 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:26 PM
  5. last post TINEY XP made for gamers
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 06:12 AM

Tags for this Thread