Thread: sup mpgh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dis nigga fancy.
    Nice one.

"“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I was actually gonna comment about him dogging your tag, but I bit my tongue.
    He obviously didn't see that dope manip you did or that cyborg chick lp.
    thanks bro.
    means alot coming from you

RIP ILLUM. My only collabbuddy
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    thank you for being of the few tolerabe people in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Spiderman doesn't blend in, If you look real close you can see the render just put on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
    The spiderman sig is just dull looking, if the eyeprotectors (or what ever those things are) were blended in and not have a dark object reflecting on it when there clearly is a flame located right infront of him.

2nd piece my fav.
    spiderman doesn't blend in? troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

It's too... NOISY?
    Quote Originally Posted by emileheskey69 View Post
    Why don't you take it a critisizm and work on not oversharpening.
    The Spiderman one is great.
    Personally I am bollocks at making signatures,
    and I know, you know and everyone here knows you are a very good at making signatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
    wow..see this why i dont look in galleries. makes me feel like i dont have a single artistic bone in my body. they look great man.
    take what criticism? he told me to stop oversharpening a non oversharpened sig?

Quote Originally Posted by MC² View Post
    U need to get out of ur normal zone and try new styles

As for Cnc goes, most of the displacement filters are too strong
    The spiderman and 2nd ones are the better of the bunch, just maybe have a little more color?
    I don't see how im not trying new styles... everytime i try something new appearently its always the same style as before according to mpgh

Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    Hyak's kind of an asshole.

Yeah displacement is too strong
    i really dont intend to its this community that drives me to it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
    Aww, looks like the 10 year old kid has come back with an temper. Do you need to take an couple advils to get Cnc through to your head?
    oh look at you pretending to know me you pretending you know me, that comment wasn't directed completely at you(other than the have you seen your signature part ofcourse)

Your signature is oversharpened and strain the eyes. Period.

lower your computers sharpness setting or get new eyes period

Even if you did not apply a sharpening filter, the distortion filter uses a mixture of other procedures and can lead to oversharpened effects. If you want to heed the advice and get better, do so

I have eyes I can see how sharp my signature is and its not oversharpened otherwise I would have fixed it

. If you don't want to learn, at least say "thanks for the critique but I'll stick with how it is".

oh I want to learn, i want to learn things i dont know, unortunetly i already know your computers sharpness is to high or you just have "pussy" eyes

And as for my signature, that was done almost 2 years ago. You can check out my newest LP's if you're 100% sure your prepubescent ballsack can handle it.

for this im sorry, I didn't know how old it was, but it is just as sharp as any of the ones that i posted

Good day
    Last edited by Hyak; 05-28-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks
    Too sharp derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

thank you for being of the few tolerabe people in this thread

spiderman doesn't blend in? troll?

take what criticism? he told me to stop oversharpening a non oversharpened sig?

I don't see how im not trying new styles... everytime i try something new appearently its always the same style as before according to mpgh

i really dont intend to its this community that drives me to it i guess

Dude..seriously you've been in this section for years and you still have this type of attitude?
    If people are giving you pretty much the same critique and some of them do have more PS skills,
    then I don't really understand what your problem is here.
    Nobody really flamed you with the exception of Shaheen, and this was after the fact you insulted him.
    So why are you attributing your poor attitude to this community?
    If anything it is that you are arrogant and don't think anyone here is qualified enough to critique your tags.
    There is no point in posting in this section if you can't be open to peoples opinions of your work.
    You of all people should know this considering you're former graphics..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Dude..seriously you've been in this section for years and you still have this type of attitude?
    If people are giving you pretty much the same critique and some of them do have more PS skills,
    then I don't really understand what your problem is here.
    Nobody really flamed you with the exception of Shaheen, and this was after the fact you insulted him.
    So why are you attributing your poor attitude to this community?
    If anything it is that you are arrogant and don't think anyone here is qualified enough to critique your tags.
    There is no point in posting in this section if you can't be open to peoples opinions of your work.
    You of all people should know this considering you're former graphics..
    I don't know what to say man, I get annoyed with one comment and post in an annoyed tone and this whole section turns on me making me the bad guy. I personally don't think its over sharpened and would prefer it not to be pointed out every single thread, especially if thats all there going to tell me for example shaheenster all he told me was its to sharp, if I lowered the sharpness is that going to make it perfect? No ofcourse not, every other site I go to, the people who think it is too sharp eventually stop unlike mpgh. And this is the first time I seen him say it so im sorry for insulting shaheenster in any way (tbh I had no intention of insulting shaheensters sig, I like it but as I said just as sharp as any of mine) I didn't flame any1 other than shaheenster as well? I think that your misreading my tone to others, I had no intention of being rude to any1 other than shaheenster (after he flamed me although the first comment came out quite rude) I do open to their opinions the only reason i commented is the whole sharpness business, I didnt say anything bad about their comments on the spiderman tag I just don't understand how it doesn't blend in, in my eyes thats whats done best in that signature.The whole reason I even come to mpgh for gfx is because I think of most of you as way more talented than I and would like critique from you guys so just forget about that "arrogant" part
    Last edited by Hyak; 05-28-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lets all just get along? How about cookies?

Cookies on me.
    I am the punishment on god,
    If you had not committed such great sins,
    God, would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

I don't know what to say man, I get annoyed with one comment and post in an annoyed tone and this whole section turns on me making me the bad guy. I personally don't think its over sharpened and would prefer it not to be pointed out every single thread, especially if thats all there going to tell me for example shaheenster all he told me was its to sharp, if I lowered the sharpness is that going to make it perfect? No ofcourse not, every other site I go to, the people who think it is too sharp eventually stop unlike mpgh. And this is the first time I seen him say it so im sorry for insulting shaheenster in any way (tbh I had no intention of insulting shaheensters sig, I like it but as I said just as sharp as any of mine) I didn't flame any1 other than shaheenster as well? I think that your misreading my tone to others, I had no intention of being rude to any1 other than shaheenster (after he flamed me although the first comment came out quite rude) I do open to their opinions the only reason i commented is the whole sharpness business, I didnt say anything bad about their comments on the spiderman tag I just don't understand how it doesn't blend in, in my eyes thats whats done best in that signature.The whole reason I even come to mpgh for gfx is because I think of most of you as way more talented than I and would like critique from you guys so just forget about that "arrogant" part

Well for starters I just want to let you know I'm not at all trying to argue with you.
    You just have to take the good with the bad. I'll be the first to tell you not everyone in this section gives pro critique..
    We got quite a few people that are kind of just starting out, or have used PS for awhile but haven't really "advanced" much.
    Those are usually the people that are like: "I love it" and really don't offer much but an opinion,
    which that is fine, that's kind of part of showoffs, you shouldn't have to be required to give pure analysis of someones work.
    The thing is, you really don't learn much from that.

Then you have the guys that have been around for a while and actually do know quite a bit.
    Rather than getting defensive against what they have to offer you as far as critique goes,
    maybe it's better to just move a long and take into consideration what they said.
    I've actually told you a long time ago that I wouldn't mind seeing some variation in your style,
    and I know a few others have as well. It's not meant to insult you or anything, if anything it's just trying to maybe help you broaden your horizon a bit.
    I understand what you're saying and all that..you don't want to see "oversharpened" a hundred times in one thread,
    trust me I get it. Especially if it's coming from people that seems to just be agreeing with some of the more advanced users.
    But if you don't want to see that stuff anymore, then that's a perfect reason to maybe get away from that grungy kind of style,
    and look into trying other things, even if it means it's out of your comfort zone.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

100% NOOB (05-28-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12