Thread: Mah Gurl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Mah Gurl.




    Rate, Comment, CnC.

    Last edited by .REZ; 06-09-2012 at 09:53 PM.

  2. #2
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bumpity bump bump, can I get some feedback on this?

  3. #3
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Bumpity bump bump, can I get some feedback on this?
    Is gewd. But too plain/empty. Keep it up!
    Bytheway, I updated the gift :b It looks much better now!


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to -ParallaX For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH].REZ (06-10-2012)

  5. #4
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post


    Is gewd. But too plain/empty. Keep it up!
    Bytheway, I updated the gift :b It looks much better now!
    I need to learn how to add more to these, I'm just not sure what to do.

  6. #5
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    I need to learn how to add more to these, I'm just not sure what to do.
    Read some tuts!


  7. #6
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post


    Read some tuts!
    I has, just haven't found anything helpful

  8. #7
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    I has, just haven't found anything helpful
    Google is your best friend.
    By the way, I forgot to tell you.. the blue in the sig doesn't really go well with the other colors.
    Try picking colors that go well with your focal point/surroundings.
    In this case, it'd be your focal point. (since it's the only thing you're working with)


  9. #8
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post


    Google is your best friend.
    By the way, I forgot to tell you.. the blue in the sig doesn't really go well with the other colors.
    Try picking colors that go well with your focal point/surroundings.
    In this case, it'd be your focal point. (since it's the only thing you're working with)
    Oh, shanx

  10. #9
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Oh, shanx
    No problemo :b


  11. #10
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I rate your girl a 5/10 and your sig a 4.

  12. #11
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    I rate your girl a 5/10 and your sig a 4.
    Old pic is old, beat it endrat.

  13. #12
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Too much negative space in right side. Nice gal u got.

  14. #13
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Too much negative space in right side. Nice gal u got.
    Thanks, I'm still learning though. Not quite sure what to do with empty space yet.

  15. #14
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Cute looking girl you got, don't lose her, and people like endrat is just jealous cuz they could never get someone as beautiful as her.
    for the signature, im not really sure either. i know you asked me for tips but im just stuck :/


  16. #15
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Cute looking girl you got, don't lose her, and people like endrat is just jealous cuz they could never get someone as beautiful as her.
    for the signature, im not really sure either. i know you asked me for tips but im just stuck :/
    It's cool, I still have a lot of tutorials to read before I start getting good. And thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. eat mah!~ poop
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 03:18 PM
  2. D0 j00 HATE mah...??
    By Doupleganger in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:29 PM
  3. MAH FOTOBUCKET IMAGE DUMP, only kewl people look
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 05:15 PM
  4. IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER nd
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 01:51 AM
  5. mah B&W sig
    By EleMentX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 12:39 AM