Thread: Alien Attack

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Alien Attack

    Went with something new here sorta


  2. #2
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Jesus christ what is topaz and why are people whining about it?

  3. #3
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Jesus christ what is topaz and why are people whining about it?
    We're not whining, we're complaining about the overuse of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  4. #4
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    We're not whining, we're complaining about the overuse of it.
    Can you give me a quick rundown what it is?

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Can you give me a quick rundown what it is?
    It's a plug-in filter for photoshop that when overly abused makes everything look smooth and artificial.

    People that don't whore it mainly use the filter for cleaning up rough spots in a degraded picture.

  6. #6
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It's a plug-in filter for photoshop that when overly abused makes everything look smooth and artificial.

    People that don't whore it mainly use the filter for cleaning up rough spots in a degraded picture.
    Thanks bro.

  7. #7
    Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Donator
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth :)
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Everything looks pretty good with this. I like the colors.
    But as always your text doesn't go with it...

Similar Threads

  1. request a dos attack
    By maze in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:18 AM
  2. Alien Scare :P
    By sf0d in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 11:30 PM
  3. Attack of Joe Rogan or... Joe Rogan attacked?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 11:06 AM
  4. ATTACK OF UV! Not really
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:25 PM