Thread: Last works

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Giek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Last works

    Hi all, i attend an important graphic forum "Creative Graphic Zone" for 3 years, and now i want to show my lastest works to this community ^^

    from most recent:















    ^smudge (anubis is the most important person who smudge)




    I hope you like it ^^
    Last edited by Giek; 08-02-2012 at 07:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Pretty cool. Checked out your deviantart, and your work is pretty good. I wouldn't call Anubis the most important person in smudging. I think Pochy and that Arab dude (forgot his name, it started with N or someshit) are more important, and even till0s has surpassed Anubis.

    I'm a bit skeptical that you're who you say you are but if your legit then welcome to the GFX Section

    Be sure to enter SOTW when you have enough posts

  3. #3
    Giek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Pretty cool. Checked out your deviantart, and your work is pretty good. I wouldn't call Anubis the most important person in smudging. I think Pochy and that Arab dude (forgot his name, it started with N or someshit) are more important, and even till0s has surpassed Anubis.

    I'm a bit skeptical that you're who you say you are but if your legit then welcome to the GFX Section

    Be sure to enter SOTW when you have enough posts
    Aw yeah Pochy is the best smudger, i know him fine, he's italian like me and Naito (but now he leave the graphic world ), he's italian too, i know till0s and i looove his works, my favorite tillos work:

    Thx for the comment Doc!
    ps: np, i'm me in dA, i've just added new work and if u see the description there is "giek from mpgh"
    Last edited by Giek; 08-02-2012 at 07:21 AM.

  4. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giek View Post
    Aw yeah Pochy is the best smudger, i know him fine, he's italian like me and Naito (but now he leave the graphic world ), he's italian too, i know till0s and i looove his works, my favorite tillos work:

    Thx for the comment Doc!
    ps: np, i'm me in dA, i've just added new work and if u see the description there is "giek from mpgh"
    YES NAITO, THAT GUY

    Loved his work. Probably the most influential smudger in tagging history.

  5. #5
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Pretty nice stuff though you need to work on some things but I looked at your newer tags and they pretty much fixed all the problems you had. I like how you are more involved in graphics than most.

  6. #6
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Giek View Post
    Aw yeah Pochy is the best smudger, i know him fine, he's italian like me and Naito (but now he leave the graphic world ), he's italian too, i know till0s and i looove his works, my favorite tillos work:

    Thx for the comment Doc!
    ps: np, i'm me in dA, i've just added new work and if u see the description there is "giek from mpgh"
    He didn't leave..I see him at Tagfreak all the time.
    He's actually featured there this month.

  7. #7
    Giek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    Pretty nice stuff though you need to work on some things but I looked at your newer tags and they pretty much fixed all the problems you had. I like how you are more involved in graphics than most.
    thx! ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    He didn't leave..I see him at Tagfreak all the time.
    He's actually featured there this month.
    Naito leave... and in tagfreak he featured this month but he leave in 22/07
    22/7/2012, 07:07 in CGZ forum leave this message:


    translated: As I returned I disappear again, this time forever, I love you really my most sincere greetings naito (andrea)
    if u wanna see original topic of naito: http://creativegraphiczone.forumcomm...et/?t=51761267
    Last edited by Giek; 08-02-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Giek For This Useful Post:

    Doc (08-03-2012)

  9. #8
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,452
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think some of them are a little too dark, but otherwise, they look great. Welcome to the GFX section btw
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


  10. #9
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's a pleasure to see something above the norm here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  11. #10
    Giek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thx but i dont understand how many posts i must have to appear in sotw...

  12. #11
    ChronicZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area , California.
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Giek View Post
    Thx but i dont understand how many posts i must have to appear in sotw...
    you should make me something cool.

  13. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Giek View Post
    thx! ^^



    Naito leave... and in tagfreak he featured this month but he leave in 22/07
    22/7/2012, 07:07 in CGZ forum leave this message:


    translated: As I returned I disappear again, this time forever, I love you really my most sincere greetings naito (andrea)
    if u wanna see original topic of naito: Sicuramente in molti se lo aspettavano


  14. #13
    Giek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Lol not pochy, i was talk for naito (Andrea) i see pochy every day xD and naito leave again the graphic world

  15. #14
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Giek View Post
    Lol not pochy, i was talk for naito (Andrea) i see pochy every day xD and naito leave again the graphic world
    Oh ok...seemed like you were talking about Pochy. Nvm then.

Similar Threads

  1. last working cheat for alter!!
    By hamed2011 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 03:16 PM
  2. My Last Work :)
    By HaxPro in forum Showroom
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:40 AM
  3. My last works
    By daniliard in forum Showroom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 06:20 AM
  4. My last works
    By daniliard in forum Showroom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 06:19 AM
  5. witnessed a working trainer and a spam hack last night
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:33 PM