Thread: New Signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    pretty low quality and definitely not aesthetic brah


    Shifty sexy shit


  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


    Do you atleast understand what I am saying to you? It looks like you took the same effect and pasted it on the opposite side of the image.

    Hopefully by using my original account you'll stop pulling the I'm a pro card. Squarespoon=me
    Damn I was wondering why SquareSpoon's stuff looked kinda familiar...

    What the others said, it's too grainy. You've made nicer and smoother stuff before. Stick to that.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (09-25-2012)

  4. #18
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Damn I was wondering why SquareSpoon's stuff looked kinda familiar...

    What the others said, it's too grainy. You've made nicer and smoother stuff before. Stick to that.
    I was gonna just come back and make some really bad stuff and pretend to get slowly better but that didnt work out much. I didn't really want to come back on this account but I guess for anyone to take me seriously I have to lol.. Oh well.

  5. #19
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


    Do you atleast understand what I am saying to you? It looks like you took the same effect and pasted it on the opposite side of the image.

    Hopefully by using my original account you'll stop pulling the I'm a pro card. Squarespoon=me
    That explains everything

  6. #20
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    some hardcore judging here i honestly think you people just hating on it cause you cant say its nice yeah the light streaks coulda been flipped so they dont look the same and maybe a lil overlay or transparency turned down a lil but all in all its great

  7. #21
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
    some hardcore judging here i honestly think you people just hating on it cause you cant say its nice yeah the light streaks coulda been flipped so they dont look the same and maybe a lil overlay or transparency turned down a lil but all in all its great
    i think there is some brown stuff on your nose dude


    Shifty sexy shit


  8. #22
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    i think there is some brown stuff on your nose dude
    oh yeah i wiped it off

  9. #23
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
    some hardcore judging here i honestly think you people just hating on it cause you cant say its nice yeah the light streaks coulda been flipped so they dont look the same and maybe a lil overlay or transparency turned down a lil but all in all its great
    it's called constructive criticism. The point is that there is always something wrong. Even when something may be perfect there will be a breakthrough to something new. Something that may have been considered amazingly perfect a few years ago is nothing compared to what the standards have become if you want to call them standards. The point is if you're gonna post something in this section you should automatically assume you're going to get comments telling you what u did right/wrong and what u could do next time. No one hates anyone its just the way constructive criticism works.

  10. #24
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


    it's called constructive criticism. The point is that there is always something wrong. Even when something may be perfect there will be a breakthrough to something new. Something that may have been considered amazingly perfect a few years ago is nothing compared to what the standards have become if you want to call them standards. The point is if you're gonna post something in this section you should automatically assume you're going to get comments telling you what u did right/wrong and what u could do next time. No one hates anyone its just the way constructive criticism works.
    Not saying its bad its always good to have an honest opinion than someone close to you who will lie

  11. #25
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Okay, I get it now you're just spamming the section. Carry on.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryguy For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Liz (09-26-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. New signature Gallery
    By Mikoll in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:52 AM
  2. New signature
    By BLooDy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:10 AM
  3. [Done] Time for a new Signature!
    By Dave84311 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:39 AM
  4. New Signature
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 02:00 PM
  5. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM